Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

KDH is soft like the rest of the football brainless society.

Why can’t he sarcastically apologise for trying to get close to a player to block a pass to then get kicked and sent off. He stayed on his feet for fvck sake. If you watch Young actually follows through when he kicks it and then collapses after contact with KDH to make it look like heavy contact. He clearly knew what he was doing, refs need to get to grips with these dark arts.

Looks to me like he needs an arm around him, getting involved on Twitter is daft and then Young made the most of it last night, he's making poor decisions.

He's a young lad who looks like he's taking responsibility out there, dazzled early on but fallen flat like too many have, he's a limited player but the sort you build around in the Championship as he appears to have the desire and could lead with more experience.

20 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Never a booking when the ref gave him 2nd yellow. Ref was a shambles last night, guessing decisions and completely lost the game in the 2nd half. 

Stupid decision from Dewsbury-Hall in the first place. Young is so experienced, it's every game he's like it, he draws foul and knows how to wind up opposition. Dewsbury-Hall fell for it twice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Never a booking when the ref gave him 2nd yellow. Ref was a shambles last night, guessing decisions and completely lost the game in the 2nd half. 

Harsh yellow, but Young screaming got him sent off, Can't believe ref didn't spot the hand ball control from Buendia for Watkins goal. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nod.E said:

When's Tielemans back?

The sooner we play a midfield 3 of Mendy, Tielemans and Maddison, the sooner we can start actually creating from midfield. We might even win a game of football.

N'didi and KDH bang out of form. Give Praet a go in the meantime.

I read mid April on one of these premier league injury sites, 16th I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t think we will see Youri again unfortunately. If you were him, you’d just make out you aren’t fit until the seasons done. He isn’t staying, so there’s no incentive for him to play. I think we’ve seen the last of him.

Don't know why fans write players off like this. Same logic as 'Ricardo is a crock, he's done'. Those same people want him in the 11 now. 

I'd be shocked if we never saw Tielemans again. Many of our players are off in the summer and he's too good not to get into our midfield. While motivation might not be 100%, he's still a professional and seems a decent enough bloke that I'm sure he wouldn't want to see us go down.