Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Shocking display so far. Looks lost in and out possession, that terrible pass in the middles when he had a simple pass out to VK on the left tells ne this lad don’t have it.

Ball watching on our rare counters and gets in the way.

Easily his worst performance.

• Like 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Reckon he's vastly overated. 1st touch is diabolical, ball control is a disaster - always pushing the pull 5 foot in front of him whenever he runs with it. Gets the arse and blames Kristensen for everything.

*Blames Kristensen because he took his mates place in the team

• Like 2

He is struggling because he is dealing with the pressure of a relegation fight for the first time in his career. Much like many of our players. Imagine that pressure. You go out knowing each game is must win. You must win that tackle. You must make that pass fast. You must get to everyone quick. It is no surprise that mistakes are made. I see a good player in him, and, with a little more experience, a very important player for us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 05/04/2023 at 07:41, Pliskin said:

I don’t think we will see Youri again unfortunately. If you were him, you’d just make out you aren’t fit until the seasons done. He isn’t staying, so there’s no incentive for him to play. I think we’ve seen the last of him.

On 05/04/2023 at 13:00, Nod.E said:

I'd be shocked if we never saw Tielemans again. Many of our players are off in the summer and he's too good not to get into our midfield. While motivation might not be 100%, he's still a professional and seems a decent enough bloke that I'm sure he wouldn't want to see us go down.

Cheers

Edited by Nod.E

9 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Need a league one loan 

Even though he’s already torn it up in the Championship which is….yes a league higher than league one lol

Come on man, by all means criticise his performance and question whether he is Premier League quality but this post is just embarrassing!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

He is struggling because he is dealing with the pressure of a relegation fight for the first time in his career. Much like many of our players. Imagine that pressure. You go out knowing each game is must win. You must win that tackle. You must make that pass fast. You must get to everyone quick. It is no surprise that mistakes are made. I see a good player in him, and, with a little more experience, a very important player for us.

A sensible and level headed post :appl:

2 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Even though he’s already torn it up in the Championship which is….yes a league higher than league one lol

Come on man, by all means criticise his performance and question whether he is Premier League quality but this post is just embarrassing!

He needs a league one loan. 

8 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Or, maybe he’s just not very good?

If you wrote down his pros and cons as a PL quality CM, I’m sure the cons list is longer.

1 minute ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m sure I could do this with any player and make either list longer depending on the narrative I wanted to achieve.

Ok, so entertain me.

How many other PL quality CM’s are so one footed that it actually breaks up an attacking opportunity like KDH?

He runs (not very fast) with the ball 2/3 yards in front of him, with him often giving the ball away, his passing range is very average, he doesn’t win many tackles in a game.

Shall I go on?

Just now, SafewayFox said:

Ok, so entertain me.

How many other PL quality CM’s are so one footed that it actually breaks up an attacking opportunity like KDH?

He runs (not very fast) with the ball 2/3 yards in front of him, with him often giving the ball away, his passing range is very average, he doesn’t win many tackles in a game.

Shall I go on?

Go on as much as you like mate. I will just support our players and look for their positives. To each their own.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

He's had that decent spell when he first came into the side but over time, he's been found out, not good enough but will be OK in the Championship with others like Choudhury. 

KDH and Choudhury in a midfield wouldn’t be a midfield I’d be looking to have in The Championship. Not enough quality or creativity for a team trying to bounce back. 

• Like 2