Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

On 23/04/2023 at 08:46, volpeazzurro said:

I think it was Tielemans who was the liability today throughout and together with his performance in the last game, needs to be on the bench. I accept that he's not up to speed but there's no room for sentiment or the once in a blue moon great pass or shot because his overall game and persistent giving the ball away far outweighs any potential good points. He was puffing and blowing like a fat girl. We haven't time for him to get up to speed, he's a shadow of the player he was a couple of years ago. 

Still a million times better than Nididi

On 24/04/2023 at 13:46, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You would hope he'd spend all summer working on his right wouldn't you. And maybe some exercises to work on balance. 

Not his fault really as one footed Ness is often affected by your body build and structure but it can be overcome with hard work and he needs to put the hard yards in as its a glaring weakness of his. 

Take a look at career one footed players. It never stopped them or their clubs they played for. This one foot player heaved on KDH is becoming nonsense…

like a great GK, has poor distribution ,so his great saves irrelevant…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Take a look at career one footed players. It never stopped them or their clubs they played for. This one foot player heaved on KDH is becoming nonsense…

Nonsense? On here? Surely not!

As for one-footed-ness, I've never seen a more one-footed player than Maradona.

7 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

Or Ryan Giggs…. Or Gareth Bale…. Or Lionel Messi…. Or David Beckham

15 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

That sort of sorts it really…add Messi, Koemann,Robben, Giggs & Christian Vieri,

to name a few…

Argument,discussion and debate over..

KDH just now has to learn to match them…:trumpet:

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

All of the above must realise KDH is useless with his good foot, so any comparisons with those players is slightly amiss:ph34r:

I'm not saying he's much cop (although some of the criticism he gets is a tad OTT), just that if he isn't much cop, being one-footed isn't really the reason...!

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:
2 hours ago, Claridge said:

Still a million times better than Nididi

Depends what job you want doing. Neither currently inspire me much.

Well let's hope that we'll soon see from both of them what we saw from Soumare last time out - i.e. what can happen if you send decent players out on the pitch telling them to do what they're good at...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I felt like we were missing his energy today. Everton's counter attacks were cutting through our midfield like butter.

Our midfield has been pathetic all season and Dewsbury Hall has been a large part of that. 

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Our midfield has been pathetic all season and Dewsbury Hall has been a large part of that. 

I felt like he was a difference maker against Wolves off the bench and he hasnt played since.

I think he gets too much of the blame from our fans when we do poorly, our midfield clearly isnt any better without him based on this everton match.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I felt like we were missing his energy today. Everton's counter attacks were cutting through our midfield like butter.

You are largely overestimating the work kdh does defensively I can tell you that

I’m no huge fan of his but he is a good foil for Soumare and Tielemans with his energy, as well as providing good cover on the left when Barnes can’t be arsed to get back. 

Away wins at Wolves, Everton and West Ham with KDH, Soumare, Tielemans midfield 3, and that’s what I’d go with vs Fulham 

• Like 1

at least he cares! I’d much rather have someone like him who actually wants to keep the club in the league even if he doesn’t have the ability of some of the others have. 

When soumare is bad, he’s absolutely honking 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

at least he cares! I’d much rather have someone like him who actually wants to keep the club in the league even if he doesn’t have the ability of some of the others have. 

I was gonna come in here and say let me guess KDH is suddenly a world beater because he’s not playing. However I completely agree with you. He wouldn’t have performed like that clown has today for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

How do you know he cares? He’s a Manchester United fan born in Nottingham.

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Absolutely he’ll fight and run more than any player on the pitch. You do need some players like that on the pitch as it’ll will drive your other players on. Soumare has had halves of brilliance but the rest dog shite. KDH assists and goals will perhaps just be the same but he’ll bloody fight. 

30 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Every player will say they care in an interview. Why would they say differently?

You’re making out he don’t care based on what, duck all by the looks of it. Radio Leicester did a few interviews of him including his mum. If you come away thinking anything other than him be a local lad that loves playing for the club then you’re utterly mistaken. 

He might not be the technical player everyone wants in the middle. But in the middle of a relegation fight he’ll have fought tooth and nail. It’s a nonsense for a player like Soumare to be ahead of him considering our circumstances. 

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

You’re making out he don’t care based on what, duck all by the looks of it. Radio Leicester did a few interviews of him including his mum. If you come away thinking anything other than him be a local lad that loves playing for the club then you’re utterly mistaken. 

He might not be the technical player everyone wants in the middle. But in the middle of a relegation fight he’ll have fought tooth and nail. It’s a nonsense for a player like Soumare to be ahead of him considering our circumstances. 

No I’m not, my point of questioning is that people only say what you have said, based on his style of play. I’d have him ahead of Soumare certainly. I just don’t believe that he’s as committed as people say he is. 

• 2 weeks later...

KDH just tweeted "Perfect example of Hard Work & Dedication. Proud of the team, 1 more big push - good luck to everyone associated. "

in response to Luton's win, then deleted it.

Interesting.