Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

4 minutes ago, shiv said:

Dig at the rest of the squad? Honestly not mad about it. Although he’s not been great this year you can never question his work rate. 

Must have known he'd get pelters from our fans and decided it wasn't worth it and deleted it.

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Funny ol' game..

.. Luton may end up taking KDH off us for higher level football! 😂

Was speaking to one of their fans recently, more likely to sign Nakamba from Villa by the sound of it.

KDH steps back into the Premier League and becomes Luton's first signing of the 23/24 season. 

On arriving at Kenilworth Road, Kiernan said 'I'm glad to be leaving behind those lazy gutless losers at the KP and join a club with ambition, Kenilworth Road might be a sh1thole but it feels like home, there's even holiday chalets down the one side for my family to stay in. 

kenilworth-road-luton-town-fc-executive-stand-1419615232.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Probably knew all the blue drongos would come for him if he dared wish his former team good luck instead of being locked in his bedroom staring at the wall. Fortunately most were still too busy froffing at the mouth of that video of Maddison putting his thumb up to a kid to have been able to see it in time

Exactly this. No coded message or thinly veiled dig. He tweeted. No doubt he instantly received a couple of abusive messages and thought he'd fck it off rather than face the faff

22 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Feck me. I don’t think KDH has been particularly good this season, but that’s just a tweet wishing his old team well. It’s obvious what he means that Luton are a well drilled side who are doing better than their individual talent levels suggest they should be doing. 

Anyone reading things into that that aren’t there need to get a life. There’s plenty of shit around this club atm to be angry about already, this absolutely isn’t one of them. 

Agreed. Nothing wrong with wishing other players he had played with good luck. It's a good thing to do. Next season when much of the useless overpaid dross has gone, if he remains with us, he's one player who we can rely upon to give of his best.

1 minute ago, LCFCJohn said:

People need to get a grip to have a problem with that.

Even if it was a dig, he’s bang on!

One of the first names on the team sheet next season if Luton don’t take him back there!

Hes not leaving Leicester to play for Luton, no matter whether they are in the Prem for one season or not

On 25/04/2023 at 19:40, Phil Bowman said:

Well let's hope that we'll soon see from both of them what we saw from Soumare last time out - i.e. what can happen if you send decent players out on the pitch telling them to do what they're good at...

Still think this👀

Tielemans will go abroad (no one in UK will touch him)

Soyuncu to Atletico

Castagne to Italy, Spain or Belgium
Faes back to Belgium to a better club than he left

Maddison and Barnes to Newcastle (St Maximin on the way out)

Mendy to Lille, Lyon or some such

Praet to Italy

Evans to pasture

I think we need to necessarily build the revamp on 

Return of Kasper, Ricardo, Justin, Souttar, Kristiansen, Ndidi, KDH, Braybrooke, Alves, Daka, Vardy, Iheanacho, 

new goalie, 2 x centre backs, left back,  centre mid and 2 wide players

• Haha 1

On 16/05/2023 at 22:17, Tuna said:

KDH just tweeted "Perfect example of Hard Work & Dedication. Proud of the team, 1 more big push - good luck to everyone associated. "

in response to Luton's win, then deleted it.

Interesting.

...wow there is some dysfunction in this squad, Rodgers going has left a vacuum for the ones who followed him and the ones who were not buying into him are two separate factions!!!

Players having a go at each other, saying that they are not putting a shift in, does not help us in this situation. I would like to think that the clearout will resolve this, but I am not sure that any animosity can so easily be wiped away when you are making social media posts such as this.