Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, LCFCJohn said:

Can’t believe people were questioning the lad and suggesting he was not good enough for the Championship! 

He was excellent and looked to enjoy playing with Winks. Two excellent goals as well. Will be a vital player for us this season.

He was very good 2nd half mate. Blinkers off. He was rubbish first half. Good player and I think, like a lot of our players, gets too much stick for nothing. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

He was very good 2nd half mate. Blinkers off. He was rubbish first half. Good player and I think, like a lot of our players, gets too much stick for nothing. 

Plus the fact that his has already had a successful season in the championship, so not sure by adding prem experience you could then regress to not being good enough for the champ

• Like 2

7 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

People should just get it. KDH is a very good player , no , he is a class below Maddison but for us he remains a key player and the constant dud comments are very annoying. He was well below form last season as were most of the team. Blame the dead hand of Rodgers. If we are going to get out of this division , we need his brain and energy. He perhaps reads some of the clueless comments on here , I would advise him to ignore them.

He is a different type of player to Maddison, and has a few years difference as well.

If we had to lose one of them over the summer, I'm glad it's Maddison that went and not Kiernan.

2 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

Can’t believe people were questioning the lad and suggesting he was not good enough for the Championship! 

He was excellent and looked to enjoy playing with Winks. Two excellent goals as well. Will be a vital player for us this season.

Some very clueless people in our fanbase unfortunately 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I like KDH his flaws were shown up in the PL but he has enough about him to be very effective at this level just work on that first touch and right peg son. 

Seems to be the go-to narrative for KDH, that he hasn't got a right peg. Very nearly scored with that right peg yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheeseHead said:

Seems to be the go-to narrative for KDH, that he hasn't got a right peg. Very nearly scored with that right peg yesterday.

Would have been the perfect Hattrick. For someone that had a poor first half imagine what a full 90 mins of him on it will look like. 

Just now, The boy Linacre said:

Really do wish he would work continually on his right foot, you just can't be that one footed when driving forward at his pace with the chance to distribute to eiterh side.

But fair credit to him yesterday, two GREAT goals and a true force in the 2nd half.

What I find funny about this take is no-one ever says anything about this when it’s right footers…. (I’m not a lefty btw) 

• Like 2