Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, Messi said:

Doesn’t suit the football we’re trying to play at all. He’s not a bad player in the right system but this isn’t the system for him I’m afraid. Shouldn’t be starting. 

Doesn't have anything to do with the "type" of player he is. For what Enzo wants him to do he can be very serviceable, it's just his attitude and decisionmaking is honking

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Doesn't have anything to do with the "type" of player he is. For what Enzo wants him to do he can be very serviceable, it's just his attitude and decisionmaking is honking

Of course it’s to do with the type of player somebody is, what a weird comment. We need a player in there to keep the ball moving quick, he isn’t that player as he has to have 2-3 touches to constantly bring the ball back to his left foot and loses any kind of momentum more often than not. 

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Tend to agree, however it is a system that asks players to pass the ball and pass the ball a lot. 

Given he scuffs every other pass, maybe it's not the type of football for him.

The hate on him is utterly asinine.

Surely the same people that gave Maddison and Barnes constant flack, but when you look at their numbers they always contributed more than most. He will be in the running for our player of the season and in the Championship team of the season come the end, but will still have simpletons saying he's not good enough.

Just now, BigGibbo said:

Surely the same people that gave Maddison and Barnes constant flack, but when you look at their numbers they always contributed more than most. He will be in the running for our player of the season and in the Championship team of the season come the end, but will still have simpletons saying he's not good enough.

Has it occurred to you that he might not be, because other people's opinions (the popular opinion, might I add) could be correct?

He's getting stick because most fans have noticed that he's playing terribly on a consistent basis. Why is that a problem? It's not as though fans are chanting abuse at him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

He’s been good for 20 mins in one game. 

Never seen a player play knee high balls so much.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

About time he was dropped.

I was hoping he would be dropped for this one. Mavididi was, but KDH should have followed him. At least Mavididi had some creative spark when he came on.

So far, KDH seems to be one of Maresca's favourites. Now we have the international break, I expect he will start the next game, but if he keeps playing like this he needs to be dropped or at least hooked during the game.

• Like 3

Just now, Nod.E said:

Has it occurred to you that he might not be, because other people's opinions (the popular opinion, might I add) could be correct?

He's getting stick because most fans have noticed that he's playing terribly on a consistent basis. Why is that a problem? It's not as though fans are chanting abuse at him.

He's not playing terrible on a consistent basis. Some games he doesn't affect enough but some games he does.

He will win us many more games than he loses us in the Championship. Just like Maddison & Barnes did in the Premiership when they still got regular flack.

Look at the midfielder goal and assist charts come the end of the season and I'll be amazed if he's not in the top 10 for both.

Genuinely think McAteer is worth trying out in KDH’s number 8 position as an alternative. I would’ve done that today rather than hooking off the young lad at 52mins. For me both starting number 8’s, KDH and Ndidi were weak links today and KDH should’ve come off with Ndidi. 

• Like 3