Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

44 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Trying too hard to be the hero. Probably didn’t do himself any favours saying he wants to be the best player in the league after Coventry. He’s been honking since then. Keeps shooting from miles out, should have played in mavididi yesterday for a free shot at goal 

yup, way off the mark.. needs to do the simple things right first.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

There is a decent player in there, but he is making too many mistakes and is too slow making decisions. He’s just slowing everything down and making too many simple mistakes. 

I would drop him and get him working on the basics. He’s no more than average in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Topman said:

KDH not being able to make a 5 yard pass cost us against Cardiff.

Anyone read that would of thought we lost the game or dropped points,where did it day it cost us a goal either.

dumb ass

If you’d bothered to read the whole conversation we were talking about players costing us GOALS.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes maybe shit, sometimes maybe good

Played some outrageous passes yesterday, one to Mavididi which he didn’t square outrageous. Then looked like an elephant sometimes with his touch. Brings too much to side to drop, but needs to improve his game a lot.

(not really sure how our academy has let a kid become so one footed)

Got a fair bit of criticism around me yesterday but I thought he had one of his best games of the season, if not his best. Touch was improved (but still with lots of room for improvement), got a great assist, should’ve had another good assist with his pass through to Mavididi and pressed well. 

I feel like KDH is a odd mix of some prem level skills and some League 2 skills. I hope either he, or one of the coaches gets him doing some extra training focusing on these weaknesses in his game. 

If he can hammer out issues around his touch and a few other bits and pieces, he could become the first name on the team sheet.

• Like 1