Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

8 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I think a lot of the frustration just comes from the fact that he know how good he can be. He’s always involved, brilliant assist for kasey 

Yes, and the first goal came from him pressing very early on. All round a great game. You can tell this because no one was moaning about him. Just a shame he doesn't get much praise when he plays well.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, K789 said:

His best all round game of the season I thought

I was annoyed with the way he fluffed the chance at 6 minutes, that should have been 2-0 and game over, with either him finishing it or playing in Vardy.

But after that he was really good. He led the press more than any other player and I'm sure covered the most distance in the game whilst he was on. I love Mavididi's goal, we have KDH, Stephy and McAteer all busting a gut to score. Shows the new attitude Maresca has instilled into the team.

• Like 2

Just now, Collymore said:

Nah, that 30 mins v Cov was still the most dominating from one player I've seen for quite a while. He was unplayable. 

Was he? He popped up with a couple of good goals but he was the worst player on the pitch up to that point. Goals are handy of course but not always indicative of overall performance, especially as a key cog in the midfield.

Much better tonight. We need our midfielders landing their passes and that's what he did at a level worlds above anything we've seen from him this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Was he? He popped up with a couple of good goals but he was the worst player on the pitch up to that point. Goals are handy of course but not always indicative of overall performance, especially as a key cog in the midfield.

Much better tonight. We need our midfielders landing their passes and that's what he did at a level worlds above anything we've seen from him this season.

Yeah it was like a switch. Some sort of beast mode out of no where. 

He looked calmer, more composed and confident when he came on. 

He has seemed far too hurried and flustered so far this season. 

Starting him on the bench seems like a perfect medicine judging by how he performed tonight. 

Oozed class and looked far more like the better version of KDH we have seen in the past. 

He has so much potential, think this season in the championship is the best thing that could happen for him on a personal level. 

Think this system brings the best out of him too. I fully expect him to go on to be a decent Premier League player in years to come if he’s playing in his current role over the next few years. He’s got all the raw attributes for it, and his passing and technical ability will only get better with time and building confidence. 

7 hours ago, Collymore said:

Nah, that 30 mins v Cov was still the most dominating from one player I've seen for quite a while. He was unplayable. 

Unplayable lol

He popped up with two late goals to win us the game. Good players do that yes but he wasn't dominating at all.