Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Makes the wrong decision often but always going to be successful at this level with his energy and goal threat. 

His finishing has improved. Seems very competent in the box at the minute. Hopefully this is a spring board to next season.

• Like 3

Statistically he’s been amazing. But if you watch the games he can look complete pony, the first touch and right foot is an eye sore

Had really good start but still has glaring problems in his game. I think we should be comparing our players to prem standards 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

This this and this!!!

I don't get it, he just seems to give off a conflicting vibe. His reaction to Iheanacho's goal as well stirred absolutely nothing from him. Not sure if he's pissed off, or this is the zone he is comfortable in to perform. 

I find it hard to bond with him as a fan though weirdly. Such a talent at this level, a year back here for player, club and fans might be exactly what we all needed.

Perhaps it’s his zone yeah. Getting the impression it’s just a confident arrogance of “we shouldn’t be here” and a siege mentality thing.

Hope he’s enjoying it as much as he should be. He’s one of, if not the main man.

• Like 1

Interestingly Jack Grealish beat season in the Championship got him 6 goals and 6 assists.

James Maddison got 14 goals and 8 assists in his last season at Norwich. 
KDH is already on 5 goals 3 assists, he could easily surpass both of these this season the way he is going.

• Like 2

Hopefully we get to see him in play in the Premier League under Maresca. I think he’s a decent player, but Enzo’s tactics mean that Dewsbury-Hall is arriving in the box and his stamina is being utilised late on for goals, so he’s going to get some good numbers. I don’t believe him to be more committed than the other players, as some people make out, just because he runs around a lot. Re his celebration, his best mates have left and I imagine he’s going through a personal growth stage as he’s finds his way in the changing room dynamics. 

Really interesting to compare KDH from his first game to now. Against Coventry he was taking shots from way outside the box, and hitting nowhere or being blocked. Enzo screaming at him to arrive into the box.

Last night he was arriving in and around the box, another brilliant finish for his first btw. We're seeing him properly grow as a player. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 hours ago, melrose said:

I'm sure that a local match commentator said that he was a Shepshed lad!

I may have missed the tenth time he said it :P

I wish he'd stop doing this. It's very annoying.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

People now analysing his celebration like body language experts. Jesus wept. 

He’s statistically our best overall attacking player with most goal contributions, long may it continue. 

He also did this to our own fans 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231004_231807_X.jpg

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 hours ago, eblair said:

Statistically he’s been amazing. But if you watch the games he can look complete pony, the first touch and right foot is an eye sore

Had really good start but still has glaring problems in his game. I think we should be comparing our players to prem standards 

Was absolutely anonymous until 60 mins, mainly because him and ricardo were not to each other. Then suddenly he turns into kdb. It's frustrating because you know what he's capable of.