Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

27 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

gave the ball away a lot with some simple passes

Youri's been guilty of that all season, I know he's got a lot more in his locker but to use that against KDH when he's still a novice is somewhat harsh.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Needs to change those black boots. Looked like a subuteo player.

Could be worse. Ryan Fraser at Newcastle always strikes me as looking like a Subbuteo player that you've accidentally squashed under your hand, then had to glue him back onto the base but has lost 20% of his ankles as a result.

• Haha 3

I would like to see KDH, get a First Choice run-out, 3-5 games.

Hes been marked has our future...Now at 23, He s got to be given his reigns. 

At present Nobody in midfield including Tielemans have Stamped or Made their mark,so KDHs selection aint going to Hurt the Teams prospects.

If He was indifferent performances, all Part of his growth Development  into the team, He can be rotated/subbed accordingly.

Without thinking about formation-selection balance,while Tielemans is out I would like to see in the same team...

KDH, Maddison, Ndidi, Barnes, Soumare.  These 5 Need that push, to defend the lines, but more importantly Feed 2 of our strikers..from Nach/Vardy/Daka

While also being a goal threat themselves.

Also this is where Perez,Albrighton,Lookman can have strong Cameo roles from the bench..

• Like 2

We need players that can turn and drive forward being dynamic and aggressive in the Process, rather then this side-back passive approach.

KDH, despite a few wayward passes did this last night. Yes there is risk, that misplaced passes could lead to chances and goals against us, but I’d take that chance compared to we what we have been subjected to this season.

Madders/Perez are the same, but fans berate when they loose the ball. I’d rather that though then no attacking 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, davieG said:

Youri's been guilty of that all season, I know he's got a lot more in his locker but to use that against KDH when he's still a novice is somewhat harsh.

Yeah and if youri was homegrown he'd get people getting touchy at the slightest bit of criticism.

You're comparing two very different players here.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Yeah and if youri was homegrown he'd get people getting touchy at the slightest bit of criticism.

You're comparing two very different players here.

Well of course but but that shouldn't excuse Youri's short comings which rarely if ever get mentioned even though they've led to good opportunities for the opposition. In fact Youri shouldn't be doing it as much as he has done this season.

Anyway my point was whatever KDH's short comings are a few mis-placed passes seems the wrong thing to pick up on when the whole team is guilty of the same.

• Like 1

He has to be worth a go - Soumare was pretty grim again last night - his mobility is quite scary for a pro footballer - I though kdh looked pretty composed - bags of energy - obviously has a lovely left foot - if we are going to play 433 then him, wilf and madders got to be worth a go - at least he tried to get on the ball and play - I was personally impressed - only going to know if he can cut it by giving him a start - soumare has had plenty 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I would like to see KDH, get a First Choice run-out, 3-5 games.

Hes been marked has our future...Now at 23, He s got to be given his reigns. 

At present Nobody in midfield including Tielemans have Stamped or Made their mark,so KDHs selection aint going to Hurt the Teams prospects.

If He was indifferent performances, all Part of his growth Development  into the team, He can be rotated/subbed accordingly.

Without thinking about formation-selection balance,while Tielemans is out I would like to see in the same team...

KDH, Maddison, Ndidi, Barnes, Soumare.  These 5 Need that push, to defend the lines, but more importantly Feed 2 of our strikers..from Nach/Vardy/Daka

While also being a goal threat themselves.

Also this is where Perez,Albrighton,Lookman can have strong Cameo roles from the bench..

What formation are you playing with those lot in your team??? 

• Like 1