Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

Plenty on here we’re critical of kdh, saying he’s not  prem standard etc! Pisses me off that with kdh and Thomas we have 2 brilliant young lads breaking through and some seem to just write them off unless there instant world beaters! They just need our support and patience then they will flourish 

It's a delicate balance though. To remain at/achieve the levels we aspire, new and young players DO have to hit the ground running. 

What's more realistic perhaps is having to accept a duff season, say 1 in every 3, to allow new players such as soumare and kdh  time to develop. 

23 hours ago, Stadt said:

He's our first genuinely box to box player in years. Our only midfielder that has a bit of bite, technical quality and the physical qualities to get around the pitch.

Just before he got subbed off, he made a charge up in the pitch to give us a half chance…..within 40 seconds  he was winning a tackle in the right back position 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's a delicate balance though. To remain at/achieve the levels we aspire, new and young players DO have to hit the ground running. 

What's more realistic perhaps is having to accept a duff season, say 1 in every 3, to allow new players such as soumare and kdh  time to develop. 

Yes we might have to suffer a bit with there inconsistency but would rather a team of hungry local lads instead of over paid journey men with no loyalty we can’t shift. 

• Thanks 2

I like how he answers last season’s problem of breaking down shit sides because he’s willing to put himself about and move the ball quickly.

If only we’d got a decent defence this year. What could have been….

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KFS said:

I like how he answers last season’s problem of breaking down shit sides because he’s willing to put himself about and move the ball quickly.

If only we’d got a decent defence this year. What could have been….

If my Grandma had wheels she'd be a bike.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Sounds mental as he's played really well recently but I think he'd make a terrific wing back. He's got a phenomenal engine, tackles well and a lovely left foot. The only bit that frustrates me with him is his one footedness.

Hes been a breath of fresh air recently though.

Guest Kopfkino

I’m actually astounded by how good he’s been, got some engine on him to get about the pitch as he does in two games in two days. 

Really good in tight spaces as well, can’t underestimate how big an asset that is