Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

25 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Shepshed Pirlo.

More like the the Shepshed Seedorf!

Juventus vs Milan 2003-05-28.svg

Seedorf used to play as the left sided Mezzala in AC Milan's Diamond / 433 shape they used when they last had a truly elite team. KDH reminds me a lot of Seedorf in terms of playstyle; really energetic with a great all round game, who can pass, tackle, create and makes the whole team tick. Clarence Seedorf has won the Champions League more times than any other player (6 times!) so that is high praise! Brendan should get him watching his videos!

Tielemans is more like our Pirlo, though even then it's a hard comparison to make as there are very few players in the history of the game that played the Regista like he did. Even players like Xavi, Kroos, Jorginho don't play it in the same way as he did. He was truly unique in that sense.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I can only repeat what I said about him before - I prefer our team with him in it.

100% correct ...we look a different team with him in....his form may dip at some point this season...but I think in 2 or 3 yrs time (if not earlier)  he will be very very good.