Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

5 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Klopp made a point of speaking to him on the pitch after the game. I think he could see the quality and the effort he put in. Him and Thomas, two Leicester lads, were absolutely immense tonight. 

Always find it abit iffy when a rival manager after the game goes towards one of our players and starts a quick chat with them while congratulating them. Pep's also done that

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Always find it abit iffy when rival manager after the game goes towards one of our players and starts a quick chat with them. Pep's also done that

Yeh I remember the Mahrez incident but I genuinely think Klopp could see the effort and how important he was to the win tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Are you insane? That beard qualifies him to I be heard by others. He will speak in the dressing room and even old pros will feel compelled to listen. That is the strength of his beard.

I just think he needs to play to his strengths, far too messy on the cheeks, he needs to own the goatee as it grows quite well on the chin. If he shaves it and his form drops I will take it back.