Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Been impressed with him, solid player with good all around attributes. Needs to improve his use of the ball but in fairness his misplaced passes mainly stand out because he’s so heavily involved he attempts a lot of them.

Him and Choudhury look like when two people play the same character on Smash Brothers and you get a different skin.

2 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Like Stan Collymore said in the tweet above, he doesn’t shy away, Soumaré has the tendency to play the easy ball too often, KDH doesn’t mind driving in to the space or going on a run, really refreshing to see. He’s a Leicester lad so the passion is there, made up for him!

Good description. Soumare is not bad but when pressed he is not that good (unlike in France or in Europe where he has more time). But Hamza, oh my, he has no will at all to get the ball or drive forward. His mind is fixed on the immediate backpass as soon as he gets the ball. He has unfortunately reached top of his game with this mindset.

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Good description. Soumare is not bad but when pressed he is not that good (unlike in France or in Europe where he has more time). But Hamza, oh my, he has no will at all to get the ball or drive forward. His mind is fixed on the immediate backpass as soon as he gets the ball. He has unfortunately reached top of his game with this mindset.

Don't necessarily disagree with this but I thought Hamza did a solid job today. Last few times he's played, he's been solid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Anyone remember who it was calling him a Championship player on here not too long ago.....

I was calling him a top drawer player for some 2 years now as our next Barnes. You can tell he was a special talent back then with what he does. I recall specifically a good one two with Barnes in an early season game before he went on loan, and you can tell already the intelligence that he has. At the time, I thought he can be much better than Maddison (although Maddison has gone up a few notches of late which I am very pleased about). Just very excited now to have him, Maddison and Tielemans. I hope we can tie up these three for years to come although Tielemans looks set to leave …

What a performance. Covered every blade of grass and puts in the type of shift i would dream about putting in if i got the chance to play out there on the pitch. 

The lad literally has a bit of everything to his game. 

• Like 1