Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

A terrific all-rounder he’s turning out to be.  Kind of a hybrid of good Maddison and Youri when he’s really on it like he was tonight.  I always felt he was good but he’s exceeded my expectations, especially with this coming so soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He'd be absolutely incredible for them because of their style of play. They've been interested in Tielemans and may even sign him, but for their style of play KDH is even better because they require insane stamina and he is a bit faster than Youri. Youri would be better in a team like Man City or Real Madrid who go for a bit more build up, whereas Liverpool are a bit more rock and roll.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Barnes, KDH and Thomas. Ideally they all go onto play 400+ times for the club and become icons. The way this lad plays, he is 100% captain material too. His attitude gets the fans going. He reminds me a lot of Neil Lennon, but could be even better.

Hey, stop pimping him out

• Like 1

EXACTLY the type of player we've missed this season. Someone who is desperate for us to win games. Kasper shows it in some ways and Youri has done before this season, but outfield this year we've been so soft touch. KDH just played like a man possessed. Other teams have their version but finally we've found ours. Intense off the ball and calm on it. Much like Luke Thomas, I really hope last night was a big step in their development towards becoming top, top players, rather than a Joe Mattock style flash in the pan. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Klopp made a point of speaking to him on the pitch after the game. I think he could see the quality and the effort he put in. Him and Thomas, two Leicester lads, were absolutely immense tonight. 

This doesn't surprise me as I think he's the type of midfielder Klopp likes and would fit into their midfield. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

This doesn't surprise me as I think he's the type of midfielder Klopp likes and would fit into their midfield. 

Hes the most similar midfielder to Henderson I've seen in terms of style.

Absolutely love this lads attitude to the game and work rate, was absolute class for us last night, covered every blade of grass but also is brave on the ball, likes to play forward and get us on the front foot, as long as fit should be one of the first names on the teamsheet for the remainder of the season, real opportunity for him to establish himself as premier league midfielder of genuine quality. 

10 hours ago, filbertway said:

Reminds me of Kante how he's in our box making a challenge one minute and then running the ball up to the other teams box 5 seconds later.

First name on the teamaheet for me. What a player.

...we have needed a player to do this for sometime and it is good that it is a natural part of his game!!!

You need to have the control of the ball whilst transitioning and an ability to pick a pass on the counter. 

Soumare definitely has a problem now, as KDH has usurped his role and when Wilf is free from Centre Back duties, we will have an expensive player on our bench.

Mcateer could well be another to come through the academy, he has a similar attitude to KDH, he is just getting exposure, a lot earlier than our previous loanees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Anywhere to catch his radio interview?

Search for BBC Sounds

Choose option to view all stations 

Scroll down and find Radio Leicester

Choose view schedule and it will come up with what’s on Today

At the top of the screen you’ll see a toolbar which allows you to choose Yesterday

Scroll down to 21.55 for the after match discussion, click and you will be able to find it on there in full

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1