Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

10 hours ago, enmac said:

That says a lot about Klopp. Even in defeat. Respect. The look on KDH's face. Like he's won the lottery and will boost his confidence 100%.

Love to know what was said. 

...seems like a precursor to tapping up the oppositions player!!!

Shake his hand if he offers it, thank him for whatever compliment he has given, and that is as far as it goes.

KDH would suit his (Klopp) style of play, his attitude and spirit would mesh very well with Klopp's philosophy, just not keen to see this kind of interaction between player and opposing manager.

27 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Shake his hand if he offers it, thank him for whatever compliment he has given, and that is as far as it goes.

KDH would suit his (Klopp) style of play, his attitude and spirit would mesh very well with Klopp's philosophy, just not keen to see this kind of interaction between player and opposing manager.

generally speaking I hate seeing players being to 'pally' with the opposition on the pitch at any time.

I'd like to think that KDH in this case was ridiculously fired up (you could see that when we scored) and was in cloud cuckoo land after beating Liverpool and having an 8.5/10 game himself. assuming Klopp has said something complimentary who can blame him for grinning like mad !

I'd let him off ;)

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Under contract until 2024. Certain to get a new one soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enmac said:

Under contract until 2024. Certain to get a new one soon. 

...it would be in our interest to give him a better contract!!!

All that does is allows us to ask for a higher price should he be looking to go, it does tie a player to the club for the length of the contract, but agreements between the two clubs easily makes the agreement a convenient paper exercise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

I know someone close to KDH. Apparently Klopp said to KDH: "Where have they been hiding you?!". A nice compliment

...you can understand a player receiving a compliment from such an illustrious manager would see it as icing on a cake after that result!!!

Would like to see him (Klopp) talking to his own players, commiserating or berating them for underperforming, stick to your own players, it is what you are being paid for.

After such a long run of games ,we have become a Tielemans midfield. He is leaving soon and we have to adapt. Tuesday's match showed we can. In fact the starting four averaged 23 y. o. which is good news for the future. If we get in an experienced guy to replace Youri ,we should be pretty good to go.

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

A midfield duo of KDH and Tielemans with Ndidi in the defensive midfielder role and Maddison as the attacking midfielder.

Jesus that diamond makes me hard.

:wub:

Europa conference league final team. Outrageous.

Kasper 

Ricardo Fofana Soyuncu JJ

Ndidi 

Tielemans    KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho  Vardy 

17 minutes ago, KFS said:

Europa conference league final team. Outrageous.

Kasper 

Ricardo Fofana Soyuncu JJ

Ndidi 

Tielemans    KDH

Maddison

Iheanacho  Vardy 

Surely Daka needs to start considering he’s been an absolute boss in Europe for us this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it would be in our interest to give him a better contract!!!

All that does is allows us to ask for a higher price should he be looking to go, it does tie a player to the club for the length of the contract, but agreements between the two clubs easily makes the agreement a convenient paper exercise. 

I’d be very surprised if we didn’t offer him a contract extension in the summer.

32 minutes ago, Stadt said:

It’s taken KDH’s emergence to make me realise how stratified our midfield was before. Ndidi is outstanding defensively but is limited in possession whilst Maddison comes alive in the final third and doesn’t have the physicality to be that useful without the ball. Tielemans isn’t great defensively but is obviously brilliant in possession. KDH marries it all up together.

Gets a like for use of the word 'stratified' alone - always happy to learn something.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, brucey said:

He's never leaving us. :)

E6C696BC-92B0-4FC3-8723-BF547EC6C0FC.jpeg

I know it takes more than just pure love for a football club but add that to a huge talent and you have a player capable of dragging his team across the line time after time and we badly need that. He's going to do herculean things here.

• Like 4

On 30/12/2021 at 13:48, Stadt said:

It’s taken KDH’s emergence to make me realise how stratified our midfield was before. Ndidi is outstanding defensively but is limited in possession whilst Maddison comes alive in the final third and doesn’t have the physicality to be that useful without the ball. Tielemans isn’t great defensively but is obviously brilliant in possession. KDH marries it all up together.

Footballing glue.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2021 at 08:48, enmac said:

That says a lot about Klopp. Even in defeat. Respect. The look on KDH's face. Like he's won the lottery and will boost his confidence 100%.

Love to know what was said. 

Probably 'is 15 grand a week enough son?'

• Haha 2

On 30/12/2021 at 13:48, Stadt said:

Absolutely spot on

• Like 3