Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

9 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Yeah fair point we'll just let him stroll about until he gets his move in the summer then.

He was poor today, but so was every player, what’s your issue with him? Oh because he wants to play in the champions league and hasn’t signed a new contract? We are lucky we have had him and he won us the fa cup. But wait we have a 23 year old that has done nothing, he must be better 😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Cecchini1976 said:

He was poor today, but so was every player, what’s your issue with him? Oh because he wants to play in the champions league and hasn’t signed a new contract? We are lucky we have had him and he won us the fa cup. But wait we have a 23 year old that has done nothing, he must be better 😂😂😂😂😂

A 23 year old KDH compared to  Tielemans who is 24 too. 

10 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

To not play a local lad in a game like today was criminal imo, said it before kick off

Also he has been playing well for us.

Shame. Disappointed for him as he deserved to start.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cecchini1976 said:

Team won the FA Cup. We would not have won it without Kasper save.

We are lucky to have Tielemans but he is lucky to have us too. He was a waste of money for Monaco and personally I think he will flop again at a bigger club than us when he moves on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

A 23 year old KDH compared to  Tielemans who is 24 too. 

Yes please compare them, can you tell me what they have both done in their careers? One year age difference and you thing the man that won us the cup is awful and should be replaced by a player who has done nothing 

I like KDH, he is prepared to roll his sleeves up, go in for 50/50 tackles in a similar way to Wilf and he also makes forward drives. He was unlucky to be dropped today. He might not be the finished article but against a hard working Forest side I think his work rate would have helped. We can so easily get bullied out of matches and heads can drop but I think KDH came through the ranks and has a  bit of steel from playing in the Championship last season 

Edited by Edingleyfox
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Team won the FA Cup. We would not have won it without Kasper save.

We are lucky to have Tielemans but he is lucky to have us too. He was a waste of money for Monaco and personally I think he will flop again at a bigger club than us when he moves on.

Well personally I am delighted and privileged for his time in a Leicester shirt.  

1 minute ago, Cecchini1976 said:

Well personally I am delighted and privileged for his time in a Leicester shirt.  

Youri's been a fantastic player for us, but recently he has been awful. If he's not bothered or just out of form I don't know, but we can't pick players based on what they have achieved in the past.

KDH may not have achieved anything yet, and may not have been great when he came on but he was the one player in blue who looked like he actually gave a shit today. 

KDH is not a world Beater and we will go backwards when he replaces Tielemans. It's a big drop off in quality and class. However, he always tries and he really cares and that's what we need right now somebody to have some pride when putting the shirt on. Youri will go through the motions until he leaves, why bother playing him.

Guest Col city fan

Too much focus is being placed on individual players. 
This is much bigger than individual players.

Tielemans is a brilliant player in a confident side. We look anything but a confident side. Youri will go to somewhere like Bayern Munich I think.. and will shine a light.

KDH isn’t in the same universe as Tielemans.

But fans are suggesting replacing him for Tielemans because they don’t know what else to suggest

This club needs a change. 

36 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

To not play a local lad in a game like today was criminal imo, said it before kick off

Not just that but a local lad from the part of the county that would undoubtedly know what a Leicester-Forest rivalry is all

about.

He’s exactly what we needed on paper today. In-form, high energy, motivated to prove himself…

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Cecchini1976 said:

Yes please compare them, can you tell me what they have both done in their careers? One year age difference and you thing the man that won us the cup is awful and should be replaced by a player who has done nothing 

Youri has been rubbish for past few months. Now that maybe because he's not had a consistent run of games or he wants to move on 

3 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Not just that but a local lad from the part of the county that would undoubtedly know what a Leicester-Forest rivalry is all

about.

He’s exactly what we needed on paper today. In-form, high energy, motivated to prove himself…

I hate that had had to come on when he did under those circumstances but you could see he'd make the pass and run and look to receive ball, it was so noticeable, I hope he becomes important for next season

• Like 1

Totally agreed with non selection today. 

His main asset is his engine. I have yet to see his ability to give a killer pass or get a good shot in (I think that will come). 

For us to be fielding a player because he gets up and down the pitch at 8th in the Championship is slightly concerning and a sign of where we are 

27 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Totally agreed with non selection today. 

His main asset is his engine. I have yet to see his ability to give a killer pass or get a good shot in (I think that will come). 

For us to be fielding a player because he gets up and down the pitch at 8th in the Championship is slightly concerning and a sign of where we are 

....Forest appears to be better than that!!!

They had our number, they are on a role and will be looking to come up, they are a good team with good players and more importantly a shrewd manager who motivates them.

Of all the player we needed today in the middle it was KDH. It may have been we were looking to save him for Thursday, but we needed him in a derby game against a team on the up, having beaten Arsenal in the previous round.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Forest appears to be better than that!!!

They had our number, they are on a role and will be looking to come up, they are a good team with good players and more importantly a shrewd manager who motivates them.

Of all the player we needed today in the middle it was KDH. It may have been we were looking to save him for Thursday, but we needed him in a derby game against a team on the up, having beaten Arsenal in the previous round.

I watched a team at the bottom of the Championship completely outplay them last weekend. 

You’ve missed my point but c’est la vie 

• Like 1