Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I see a lot of “he’s not the most gifted” when he’s obviously quite a talented player. I think his passing isn’t quite in tune yet but from seeing his Luton highlights he has the capability to ping the ball around the pitch. 

He is playing a slightly different role here, he was a touch deeper a Luton and so afforded a wee bit more time on the ball. It’s really not a problem with the passes he is attempting, they are largely progressive passes designed to damage.

I thought he was excellent tonight, a high tempo performance and good on the Ball.

Get's himself the wrong side of the ball at times but that's all part of his learning. Hardly lost a pass tonight though even if many where backwards.

Deserved his goal for his work rate and sure to keep his place in the team.

Like others have said, he's more than just a hard worker, he's a very good player. Proactive, always looking to progress us up the pitch. I remember Declan Rice's interview after our game with them, where he specifically mentions KDH and how hard they found marking him, because he was finding pockets of space and driving up the pitch. He's definitely getting noticed.

41 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I see a lot of “he’s not the most gifted” when he’s obviously quite a talented player. I think his passing isn’t quite in tune yet but from seeing his Luton highlights he has the capability to ping the ball around the pitch. 

I think people forget a player can be talented and also work their absolute bollocks off.

Hes by far my favourite player at the moment, seeing that left side of Thomas, KDH and Barnes is one of the few highlights of this season. 

• Like 3

Makes you proud to be Leicester just watching him pull on the shirt and leave it all out there, Liverpool, Randers or the league cup third round, you know he's gonna give you his all. Imagine how much more pride you'd get watching a lad who loves the club that much wearing the armband every week. I for one hope we get to see it 

Edited by JR99
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

1st half he was unbelievable, unlucky not to have at least a goal if not 2 and that through ball to Daka was sublime. 

He's the scruff of the neck sort of character we badly need and although that is still a work in progress on his part, I do think that's the sort of player he will be for us.

Loved him in a slightly more advanced role tonight.

...I  suggested previously that he should be playing the #10 role!!!

With Maddison here, that is not going to be something happening too often. As 2 #8s and Ndidi we have a strong midfield. 

• Like 1

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  suggested previously that he should be playing the #10 role!!!

With Maddison here, that is not going to be something happening too often. As 2 #8s and Ndidi we have a strong midfield. 

Box to box, do absolutely everything.

Shades of Steven Gerrard possibly?

Not saying he'll be as good as that, but certainly in that mould.

On 15/02/2022 at 21:20, Ely fox said:

And KDH didn’t even start against Forest. 

Not a Brendan player, plain and simple.  Doesn’t suit his philosophy.  He’s only playing now because Rodgers is trying to save his job and figures he has no choice but to ride anybody in good form.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4