Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Are you going to stick your head above the parapet and try and start one? Or just moan on FT? :thumbup:

I've come up with plenty of chants in my time. None of them have caught on. I think largely because if you try and change more than two lyrics of a song its beyond most.

Its insane to think his first PL start was against Villa. I remember when he came on as sub in one of the Europa games earlier in the season and he didn't get a great reception on the forums. Was a joy to watch him Thursday, and I like that Brendan sees areas he can improve his game. 

I think it's probably a good thing for him that success came a bit later compared to others. He certainly seems grounded and humble so i think he's at an age not to go off the rails when the riches come in.  I think an England call up is probably too soon, but Southgate tends to bring players in earlier than expected so who knows? Could we be seeing him playing in Qatar?

So how about (if Brunt gets some games soon):

Alllll-brighton, Brunt and Maddison

And Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Schmeichel, Barnes and Lookman

Please Brendan pick them all

someone please do a better last line!

Edited by jamesp26

His music taste is unexpected: George Michael, Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, Spandau Ballet, 1980s stuff (he blames his stepdad, Rick) and Ministry of Sound (he credits mum).

“I love going to West End shows. That’s a guilty pleasure of mine. The last one I saw was Dear Evan Hansen, with my missus. I’m a massive fan of the performing arts.”

Can anyone think of a Wham! or Spandau song that would work for a chant?

5 minutes ago, lfu said:

Can anyone think of a Wham! or Spandau song that would work for a chant?

Last season we gave you a start

The very next game you blew us away

:ph34r:

Absolutely, everywhere today. Awesome performance again.

I really hope that he keeps this drive and determination because I've not seen a player stand out every game this munch since Kante.

Not just a work horse but was driving into really dangerous places and getting good crosses and passes into the box.

What a player he can be if he continues to improve and adapt to this level

• Like 3

Just now, filbertway said:

Absolutely, everywhere today. Awesome performance again.

I really hope that he keeps this drive and determination because I've not seen a player stand out every game this munch since Kante.

Not just a work horse but was driving into really dangerous places and getting good crosses and passes into the box.

What a player he can be if he continues to improve and adapt to this level

He was good for about 75 mins then tiredness seemed to take over. Got caught in possession a few times at that point. 

But that's not to discredit him as for those 75 mins, along with Ricardo and Lookman, he was one of our best. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He was good for about 75 mins then tiredness seemed to take over. Got caught in possession a few times at that point. 

But that's not to discredit him as for those 75 mins, along with Ricardo and Lookman, he was one of our best. 

Aye, no surprise after he put in a big shift against Randers as well. Honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him make an England squad this year

13 hours ago, sdb said:

Didn't think he was great today. Good energy, but tired badly and some of his footwork was a bit scrappy when there were good openings on.

Agreed, thought he was pretty poor yesterday. Still got credit in the bank from recent performances though.

• Like 1