Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

15 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

- Don't dribble it quite so much. He is a great dribbler and can get out of trouble, but sometimes he holds onto it too long when a quick pass would set the team on it's way a little faster.

This is something that is really obvious. He seems to try and do it all himself. I think he has been doing better at getting rid of the ball the last few games. 

• Like 3

Now that he's reached this level where does he go next. I like how ambitious he is for a young player. Sometimes players are content once they get into the 1st team the desire or drive dwindles a little but KDH is a hungry mofo! I listened to his interview on bbc radio Leicester and he genuinely wants to improve and be even better. The sky is the limit and he's going for it. Rogers should continue to allow him to express himself and not smother this out. Yes he may make some mistakes but he's learning on the job. Give him some slack. I genuinely feel we have a top player on our hands in the mold of a lineker even though he's not a goal scorer. Love that he's a home grown player too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

He's got that Kante like ability to be a MOTM contender without having any one particular standout moment in a game.

Spot on. I would love to see the stats on the distance that he covered on Saturday, he never seems to get tired. He is so strong in possession as well, can't remember him once getting bullied off the ball on Saturday. KDH is a similar kind of player I was expecting Soumare to be when he joined. 

The comparisons with Kante have some merit due to the sheer amount of work KDH gets through. We've looked lethargic and slow in midfield at times this season, but it never feels like that with KDH on the pitch. Outstanding work rate and his tenacity in the challenge, winning 50:50's and holding up the ball up under pressure is really impressive. Proud to watch this kid play for us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

One of the reason I'm not overly concerned about Youri moving on.

Totally different player, but has a lot of attributes that Youri doesn't. If we can get a good RW in to make up for the lose of creativity we will be fine.

I midfield two of Ndidi and KDH, with Maddison at 10 would work well in my view.

Exactly.

We shouldn't look to replace Tielemans like for like because it's not going to happen. We can't afford or attract a player of his ability.

We're better off giving the position to KDH and spending the money on a proper winger.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Now that's a proper tackle... 

Did they delete the bit where he gave the ball away twice before that by any chance? 🤣🤣🤣

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

He made that tackle as he was annoyed with himself for giving the ball away moments before.

He has the right level of passion that can get stuck in without fouling in the modern game. 

Great player and hopefully has a massive future for us. Dare I say he is the kind of player England are missing ?? With the likes of Henderson coming to the end of his career? 

Hes got no chance of England sadly. Doesn't play for a trendy club and doesn't have England age group caps.

It's a shame but he's going to struggle with that.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes got no chance of England sadly. Doesn't play for a trendy club and doesn't have England age group caps.

I don't know. He seems exactly the type of player Gareth Southgate goes for to me. 

9 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Only a matter of time before the likes of Danny Murphy announces that KDH 'deserves' to play for a big club. Perhaps the bloke in the waistcoat might take notice then.