Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, Foxes96 said:

Wonder if he’ll take Youri’s 8 shirt and his place in the leadership team in the summer?!

I was wondering this as I was wondering about getting him on a shirt once the sales come, and it would be annoying if he then switched numbers in the summer. I think he might have had 22 at Luton as well though, so maybe it's his preferred number?

45 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I was wondering this as I was wondering about getting him on a shirt once the sales come, and it would be annoying if he then switched numbers in the summer. I think he might have had 22 at Luton as well though, so maybe it's his preferred number?

think he had 16 at Luton

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Possibly although looks like his twitter handle and Instagram is KDH 8, so suspect that would probably be his preferred number. 

• Like 1

Will be shocked if Liverpool aren't sniffing around him before the year is out. Seems a perfect CM for them. Don't think they would be willing to pay what we would want for him though.

First order of business though is to swap his Hamza's contracts. 

• Like 1

On 05/03/2022 at 22:48, majaco said:

Your posts are knowledgeable and incisive.

For once , I disagree.

Ndidi allows others to thrive.  He has to play.

It seems weird from where we were a few.months ago, but KDH has to play too.  For the balance of the team, either Maddison or Tieleamns need to play with the other being on the bench.  Currently, Maddison is sensational so the fantastic Tielemans needs to be benched.

Mendy or Soumare do not offer enough to replace Ndidi.

Things will shift and evolve when we get our defence back.

...totally agree with  this!!!

There are hard choices needed to be made and Rodgers seems to want to fudge them.  It is about time he showed the team what he is aiming to achieve and then go about putting it into action, you cannot continue to kick the can down the street, show some semblance of leadership!!

Maddison had a few games essentially playing right wing earlier this season and that worked too, we need to play 433 as we need KDH's energy in midfield, currently Tielemans should be dropped on form and to be honest, with him leaving I'd rather play Maddison and KDH over him too

• Like 4

10 hours ago, filbertway said:

Will be shocked if Liverpool aren't sniffing around him before the year is out. Seems a perfect CM for them. Don't think they would be willing to pay what we would want for him though.

First order of business though is to swap his Hamza's contracts. 

I keep having this thought as well, seems ready made for them. 

On 07/03/2022 at 13:57, Finnegan said:

..... What 

Why do we have so many people on here that can't compliment one of our players without insulting several others for fvck sakes?

Just think he has skills that the other two don't.  He works hard and that will do for me. He has a more consistent game than the highs and lows that the other two have at times.