Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

He was fantastic. Clearly ran himself into the ground. Could be time to rest him at the weekend. 

there was one moment when Castagne was in acres and he decided to cut back and lost it… but everyone makes mistakes when they are that gassed 

Edited by Lambert09

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

He was fantastic. Clearly ran himself into the ground. Could be time to rest him at the weekend. 

there was one moment when Castagne was in acres and he decided to cut back and lost it… but everyone makes mistakes when they are that gassed 

He's got to be rested against Palace. Youri must have covered about 200 meters tonight so he'll be fine to play alongside Mendy. 

I'd go for Wes, Evans, KDH, Castagne all to be rested. Possibly Barnes as well.

I think the Barnes partnership is shining a light on his lack of end product. If you have an effective and prolific left wing player with him and ask him simply to win the ball back and distribute quickly then it wouldn’t be a problem. He was almost Kante-esque tonight in recovery of the ball.

5 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

You wonder why he was only given a chance in the first team, at the age of 23, after several injuries we had. This bloke was identified by quite a few fans a few seasons ago and I for one thought he was excellent in the youth team and in pre seasons and wondered why he is not in the first team. This bloke should have been in the first team from when Barnes broke through and should now always be the one of the first names on the team sheet. He can really make Ndidi redundant. He can tackle, get possession back high up the pitch and he can pass!

I don’t wonder.