Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

On 03/04/2022 at 00:03, BigGibbo said:

Not only one of our own and potentially a nailed on fixture in our first 11 for the next decade but also a potential late bloomer for the national team.

This however...like a fine wine. 

I wonder who the first pundit to say it is going to be. 

For the Under 23’s he looked a class above, the only surprise I have is that we didn’t introduce him into the first team sooner.

He is everything I love to see in a player, his energy & work rate especially is top class.

• Like 1

Running out of words & superlatives to describe this man week in week out, leaves everything on the pitch every time. Criminal that he's not had a looking yet for England, the lad deserves it

Announce that new contract for 6 years please!

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

For the Under 23’s he looked a class above, the only surprise I have is that we didn’t introduce him into the first team sooner.

He is everything I love to see in a player, his energy & work rate especially is top class.

....he is a different player in the U23s, you probably would have missed him on the pitch, very unassuming!!!

He grew up on loan, always technically good but his attitude now makes him unrecognisable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bryn said:

He’s a player isn’t he. Was very rough at the start of the season but he hasn’t half come along.

I so wanted him to succeed, but was terrified by his first few games: He seemed a little out of his depth. But he seems to get better with every start, and if he starts scoring goals regularly, he'll be a world beater.

• Like 1

Just now, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I so wanted him to succeed, but was terrified by his first few games: He seemed a little out of his depth. But he seems to get better with every start, and if he starts scoring goals regularly, he'll be a world beater.

There is a lot of talented players that don’t get the game time needed to develop, I’m glad we have a manager in Rodgers who has trust in the academy. Fantastic to see 

• Like 1

On 02/12/2021 at 10:48, Lambert09 said:

What are you basing this on? He hasnt had a chance to get up to speed yet. If he had been a new signing you would likely have given him at least 5 games to settle, whats the difference? He will get better with each game he plays.   Of course Youri is a generational talent, there's not many in the world at his level. But we cant compare people to him, as we all know that youri is world class and unless youre throwing money around like man city, you wont be having a player like that on your bench.  

It would just be nice if we could give him a chance and if he doesnt cut it after a good run of games then fair enough. The reviews from Luton, were similar to Barnes and Chillwells loans, if not better. They also took the first season to settle before flourishing.   

I know im not the voice of reason as a well known KDH fan boy, but I just really believe in him.  

Edit* Just wanted to add in a video for you. Have a good watch, look at the range of passing.... and the willingness to try and progress things forward whenever the opportunity arises and tell me we dont need it.  Vardy thrives off of early ambitious balls, catching out defenders. When he is comfortable enough to try it without our fans jeering failed attempts, he will start to rack up the assists. 

Where are all my doubters now 😛 what a bloke! 

• Haha 1