Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761117ff082292a5a6322b

The first of many from our future captain and England international.

It will be interesting to see how much the rest of the league start picking up on him in the next few weeks, now he has well and truly announced himself in the PL. The media would be fawning over any of the current England midfield crop for doing that.

I'll bet he will be the focus of analysis on MOTD tonight, he's got to be.

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe a Leicester fan who has seen him play this season would post this in April 2022. 

Attention seeking melt of a leicester fan to be fair…

On 24/05/2021 at 11:06, Dirkster the Fox said:

Back at Seagrave, amongst our first team squad, full pre-season, could this be the moment we see him play for Leicester City, for real now.

Best player in an average Luton Town team, in fact one of the best midfielders in the Championship last season.  A player who oozes genuine quality on the ball for a 22 year old.

Can he make the step up? 

A while back a lot of us had an inkling this kid would make it. There was a feeling there was something special about him and with this in mind, with a bit of hope I started this thread.

We should all now be very proud of him. He IS the real deal.

Its crazy it's less than 1 year ago. Just months ago he was giving interviews at Seagrave as just a squad player hoping for that chance. Hoping for the best.

Now he's a genuine and I mean genuinely talented player. Scarily getting better with each game.

Bravo Shepshed boy 👏 

47 minutes ago, majaco said:

We lost something today with KDH that advanced- his carrying the ball out of defence.

I for one am prepared to overlook this because of his world class assist and brilliant goal.

It was like he was playing as a second striker at times (even ignoring the goal and assist.)

Guest Chocolate Teapot
22 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Still a novice at this level. He will only get better!

He didn't play like one. Best player on the pitch.