Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

Loved how everyone in the universe (except that Palace defender) knew he was gonna turn to his left foot— made the phenomenal goal even better. 

They knew, they just couldn’t do owt about it. He’s quick, mentally and physically.

Now we have certain proof that one player reads his own thread on here!

Before the match one mean-spirited and misanthropic individual was complaining about our boy's failure to produce an "end result" - despite him bossing his patch of midfield through a series of appearances.

Lo and behold, he only goes and wins the match for us yesterday. It's clear to me that he read this miserable post and decided to mend his wasteful ways by producing an end result. No better way to answer yer critics, Kev.

Edited by gerblod
Premature presentation.
  • Haha 1

He's our midfielder that Liverpool would target...Not Tielemans.

In a very average season, he has been the standout, and has to be player of the season if he keeps it up, as he has simply been our most consistent player. He has transformed us since he came into the side.

He has made himself undroppable, and the first name on the teamsheet in our midfield. But I'd like to see him given the rest in the league, the game after PSV.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It sounds terrible full stop clappers or not. 

Agreed. It does sound marginally better when sung at a more bouncy tempo but I’ve always thought that it was a bit wet for a football chant, especially now, as it’s so slow and groany which isn’t a great fit for a player who is so dynamic. Would be great to have another more energetic chant for him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Agreed. It does sound marginally better when sung at a more bouncy tempo but I’ve always thought that it was a bit wet for a football chant, especially now, as it’s so slow and groany which isn’t a great fit for a player who is so dynamic. Would be great to have another more energetic chant for him. 

You've basically put it exactly how I feel. :thumbup:

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Weve been crying out for a physical box to box midfielder ever since Rodgers came in. Hes a proper midfielder general and he's so important when we play physical teams.

Credit to him and I'm sorry I ever doubted him.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Rodgers is either very fortunate or its testament to his coaching (probably half and half) but at both Celtic and now Leicester he has found a rough round the edges academy graduate in his early 20's and they have become his most important player. Callum McGregor and KDH.

Maddison still edges POTS as it stands but I wouldn't be surprised if KDH takes it by the end of the season.

Fully agree about maddison being pots. Rodgers loves players like that and it's got to be down to his coaching - before he came in no one gave kdh a chance at the first team. He's made a massive difference.