Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Need get KDH on a 6 year contract. He could become a legend here if we can keep hold of him. Incredibly talented and his stamina and work rate are incredible. Even playing 2 games a week he doesn't stop running for the entire game. He is the present and the future of our club and we should be building our team around him. Whilst he's not the same player as Youri, he will definitely lessen the burden of us losing him. Got the potential to be an incredible player for us for years! 

Agreed. I wonder how much of it is just down to him and his personality/talent v that factor of putting in extra because he’s playing as a fan. 
Didn’t Yorkshire Cricket Club years ago have a rule that only Yorkshire men could play for their team? No Premier League club comes close to us for having so many academy club graduates in their squad, do they? Many of them Leicestershire born and bred. Could be a few more added over the next few years. Personally it’s one of the things I love most about our club. I cannot wait for KDH and Alves to be playing alongside each other. 

One caveat to the above - does anyone know if ‘our lads’ actually do support Leicester? It’d be awful if they were Leicester born Chelsea fans! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Agreed. I wonder how much of it is just down to him and his personality/talent v that factor of putting in extra because he’s playing as a fan. 
Didn’t Yorkshire Cricket Club years ago have a rule that only Yorkshire men could play for their team? No Premier League club comes close to us for having so many academy club graduates in their squad, do they? Many of them Leicestershire born and bred. Could be a few more added over the next few years. Personally it’s one of the things I love most about our club. I cannot wait for KDH and Alves to be playing alongside each other. 

One caveat to the above - does anyone know if ‘our lads’ actually do support Leicester? It’d be awful if they were Leicester born Chelsea fans! 

There were rumours that KDH's family all support Man U and that he is also a Man U fan. Reckon he may be a leicester fan now though 

10 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

There were rumours that KDH's family all support Man U and that he is also a Man U fan. Reckon he may be a leicester fan now though 

....so personality and talent then!!!

Who ever at Blackpool had a word with him deserves recognition. His transformation happened there and continues at a pace.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Need get KDH on a 6 year contract. He could become a legend here if we can keep hold of him. Incredibly talented and his stamina and work rate are incredible. Even playing 2 games a week he doesn't stop running for the entire game. He is the present and the future of our club and we should be building our team around him. Whilst he's not the same player as Youri, he will definitely lessen the burden of us losing him. Got the potential to be an incredible player for us for years! 

Youri is regressing and KDH progressing so the curves will cross shortly......

• Like 2