Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Indeed.

Won't be long before $ky pundits start asking where he'll fit in Man C/Liverpool/Chelsea/Ect.

Apparently man city are trying to offer us £70m and grealish. KDH drove himself to Manchester and kicked pep in the nuts, and then ran all the way back. 

7 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I’ll look at the game again but I lost count of the times he surrendered possession or misplaced his pass…

I haven’t looked at that but didn’t really notice it myself but there are different types of losing possession. The poorly executed safe pass is very disappointing but the more adventurous, creative pass that doesn’t come off is much more acceptable. The ones to Lookman on Sunday and last night had to be inch and weight perfect but i prefer to see more attempts at these than the backward - sideways simply retain possession passages of play even though it means that we lose possession more often 

4 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

He probably grew up wanting to BE Vardy! Lol

KDH has strangely been on the clubs books longer than any other player bar Harvey I think. Who his mentors were when he was a young kid would be an interesting question.

54 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

It was a very different game to Palace - as we largely controlled that one at home. You have to remember that this is his first big season, at the beginning of the campaign he was being played largely as an unknown. He does not have a huge amount of experience at this level.

He had a difficult first half, but everyone did. Nervy european night, and you can't expect everyone to be scoring worldies every game.  However, he started to show some great form in the 2nd half. If you watch the 2nd goal again, you see that KHD is at in the middle of a beautiful move where he controls the play and passes a sublime ball to lookman (great run too).  PSV would have loved to have had their KHD last night. To pull this off in a difficult, away match - pure class.

This guy captured it quite nicely!

‘Shut up shut up shut up shut up’ lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

The thing is, even if he's not absolutely crisp, you're missing the fact that he's offering the option and trying to affect the play positively. He doesn't hide, he can misplace a pass, miscontrol a ball, he's back demanding it again. Working his socks off. If half our players were capable of having "poor" games like KDH did last night then we'd be in the top 4 and probably still in the Europa league.

Next year is going to be exciting.