Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

11 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not long now before the media report that Chelsea, North London and the Manchester's are deciding if they are going to have him. 

You forgot Liverpool.... remember Klopp rushing over at the end of a game to give him a hug or something 🤨

And KDH face....he was so overwhelmed by the situation 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Not long now before the media report that Chelsea, North London and the Manchester's are deciding if they are going to have him. 

Ignore their rantings ,don’t go there.!! Don’t be the bite of the day.

so much noise created by fans diving in & buying into the BS..

• 1 month later...
Just now, Fox92 said:

Everything slows down when it gets to Dewsbury Hall. And his inability to use his right foot just kills any move.

Can't disagree. Every forward pass he tries is typically woeful also. Needs a spell out the team atm. 

Edited by Adster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Everything slows down when it gets to Dewsbury Hall. And his inability to use his right foot just kills any move.

Agreed. He is far too one footed to play in the centre in this league. If he must start put him out wide.  Honeymoon is over and he needs dropping to work on his game, passing and balance. 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

I don't think you can really judge our players on their current form, I think all can and will play better under a different manager - which probably says a lot about our collective mentalities but still. If KDH, Ndidi, Justin, Soumare etc etc continue to be shite under a new manager that's a different matter but I don't think they're all suddenly useless despite awful recent form.   

Other than Danny Ward, he's garbage :ph34r: 

Does pop up in the left channel quite often too provide an outball & supply to the LWB. Nowhere near as busy as he was a few months ago though, at times seems to float around anonymously in midfield while balls are played over him. We've seen what he's capable of.

2 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

He was a breath of fresh air last season & one of the few bright spots. He's just not the same this year & he's had a nearly 200% pay rise. Another player that's going backwards under our elite coach

What was his salary before and after?

He is not the issue. Keep in mind the amount of international players or in contention for international football players we have. Don’t you find it strange that this guy can’t make any of them work within his «system»? I refuse to believe there is any plan, not considering «playing out from the back» as a plan. 
Why Brendan? Why are you playing out from the back? It’s not wrong, but please define the idea behind it you fraud.

i cba, the football is boring, his answers are boring and the players are suffering.

• Like 1

Looks like a non-league player this season, and looked a future England player last.

One of the many examples of players that have gone backwards, at an alarming rate, under the Rodgers regime. I also give you Soyuncu, Castagne, Ndidi, Tielemans & Barnes.

If there weren't enough reasons already to replace Brendan, just look at the pale shadows on the pitch 

• Like 2