Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

1 hour ago, Sly said:

I don’t get why people come into a thread, to complain about it. 

Surely just don’t enter it? 

That's just not how Foxtalk works !

It's the complaining that they come here for 

• Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

We can’t afford to turn down that sort of money.

Yeah we can 🤣

The same freelance journalist has now tweeted this twice and now also with Man Utd too. Either the agent is feeding this or the journo is trying to up his profile. If this was coming from Kristophe I’d buy it but not this guy...

• Like 4

Last count Man.Utd were buying 35 new players including Kane, Harland, Grealish, Lukaku(?) and just about anybody else you can think of. With a squad size of 80 players most of them will need a part-time job at Morrison's.

11 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think we'd look for more than €65m, £'s and if he wanted to go I think we'd take it, if he's has indeed signed another year then you'd have to add another £15m to that

He hasn’t signed for another year to leave this summer! 

and these stories are coming from somewhere.....if he has  signed then where ??  It’s of no interest to youri’s camp to drip out links .....

• Like 1

Could mean the agent is trying to create a market for his player. Makes no sense for him to go to Manu given the quality they already have in MF.

I'm surprised we haven't heard more rumors to be honest. Maybe they're getting the ball rolling for next summer?

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Last count Man.Utd were buying 35 new players including Kane, Harland, Grealish, Lukaku(?) and just about anybody else you can think of. With a squad size of 80 players most of them will need a part-time job at Morrison's.

Great idea...we need a lot of extra staff there to keep an eye open for Soumare.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
17 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Not the best source but worth a share 

Hes actually pretty good. Fabrizio nicks loads of stuff off him.

It's about time the club stopped selling to domestic rivals. We aren't competing to finish mid table these days, and it makes no sense to weaken ourselves and strengthen a rival with one transfer. I don't think it would be completely unreasonable to publicly rule out selling Youri to a English club for the reasons stated above. That would be a massive statement of intent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1