Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Nah you’re alright Colin. I kind of prefer Nico’s news to yours so think I’m going to side with him on this one!

100'000 less followers says you're right.

15 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

If there is one player in the club that would go out of his way and get this done for "his club" then it would be Youri.

I can't see him messing the club around in such a precarious position transfer wise for his position and replacement.

When be joined us he pushed the move through to us so he could get a full pre-season rather than waiting around all summer for Man Utd like his agent wanted

If he is going to leave/sign a new deal I can’t see it going on all summer, whatever happens will probably be sorted not long after the Euros end

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Nah you’re alright Colin. I kind of prefer Nico’s news to yours so think I’m going to side with him on this one!

I wish I was Colin. It would be grand living in Sevilla following those teams lol

One has a reputable living as a Spanish Football writer with his own book and podcast. The other just rehashes everything as his own. 

49 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Didn't know that to be fair. I always thought fab stole stuff off him. Other way around clearly.

I’m always open to Twitter scoops but when someone has taken the time to do that amount of digging, I think it’s well worth a read. If you throw enough crap out there something is bound to stick eventually.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Nico Schira was the first to break the Youri news when he signed? I thought he's been fairly reputable when it's come to players involved with us. 

I tweeted Kristof Terreur that airplane photo that Big Daddy took and he ran with the story a bit later too. 

2 hours ago, 4everfox said:

It's about time the club stopped selling to domestic rivals. We aren't competing to finish mid table these days, and it makes no sense to weaken ourselves and strengthen a rival with one transfer. I don't think it would be completely unreasonable to publicly rule out selling Youri to a English club for the reasons stated above. That would be a massive statement of intent. 

We're not really rivals, more disruptors.

In all likelehood we can only compete with these teams short term, their floor and our ceiling aren't too far apart.

45 minutes ago, turlo said:

the scousers seem to think they've approached youri based on this Belgian geezer speculating he'd be ready for a new challenge

https://empireofthekop.substack.com/p/liverpool-need-a-new-midfielder-as

That tweet was ages ago and has generated a frankly staggering number of online articles*

Sure I read that the guy (svenclaes) called out the general repetititon of his tweet in such articles as bollocks too lol

* May have been generated by a bot/scouser

My dads, friends, uncles, bosses, sons, missus heard from a  Nigerian Princes African Grey parrot who apparently overheard a convo between said prince and ndidi that Youri Tielemans might sign a contract extension, sign with Liverpool or make some lovely Belgian Waffles for breakkie.

46 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Some hilarious comments on Man Utd twitter. Implying that he’s desperate to leave and we’d be crazy to turn down offers like 40mil plus Lingard 

Even if he did leave he's far too good for the shithouse that is Man Utd.

They have been lucky this year due to Liverpool and Chelsea being garbage for 3/4 of the season.

Both of those sides get their act together next season and Man Utd are back scrapping it out for fourth place again.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

We're not really rivals, more disruptors.

In all likelehood we can only compete with these teams short term, their floor and our ceiling aren't too far apart.

We compete for the same league positions domestically, so therefore rivals in my opinion. I don't think our plan is to be "disruptors" for a few seasons and then fall back in line like good little boys. We're here to stay.

• Like 1

Youri  trending on Twitter Liverpool and Utd fans 🤣 1 Liverpool fan  suggested a straight swap for Kieta as it would suit all parties and a Utd fan said 30 mil plus Fred 🤣 if he leaves I hope it’s to Real Madrid or someone like that not any prem team 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Youri  trending on Twitter Liverpool and Utd fans 🤣 1 Liverpool fan  suggested a straight swap for Kieta as it would suit all parties and a Utd fan said 30 mil plus Fred 🤣 if he leaves I hope it’s to Real Madrid or someone like that not any prem team 

Reply to the Man U fan suggesting a swap of 20 mil plus Praet for Bruno