Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

I love the idea that other fans think we should take their underperforming players for arguably our best player.

I mean, what sort of logic is that? lol

We do it as well.

How many want ASM from Newcastle and throw in Perez and a few mill.

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

We do it as well.

How many want ASM from Newcastle and throw in Perez and a few mill.

different. Perez was highly thought of by the Newcastle fans and they’d welcome him back.

33 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Why are there two "Youri" Threads.. with exactly the same title?

One’s a decoy thread so other clubs get confused and tap up the wrong Starman. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MPH said:

I love the idea that other fans think we should take their underperforming players for arguably our best player.

I mean, what sort of logic is that? lol

We do it ourselves on here to (so-called) lesser teams though, so it’s not unusual.

2 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

sorry to be a party pooper but he isn't a talksport journo

I can confirm that strangely I played cricket with him as a kid at Billesdon. Don’t think he is a journo, he’s an accountant I think. 

Edited by DezFox

9 minutes ago, DezFox said:

I can confirm that strangely I played cricket with him as a kid at Billesdon. Don’t think he is a journo, he’s an accountant I think

I can understand why he'd pretend to be a journo then! lol

Can someone explain to me what these bullshitter accounts get from pedalling their codswallop?
Is it clicks/page impressions/whatever-the-feck-you-want-to-call-them (Is that really now a viable career path? )

Or is it an obtuse anonymous one up man ship?

A little sad game of look at me?

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Can someone explain to me what these bullshitter accounts get from pedalling their codswallop?
Is it clicks/page impressions/whatever-the-feck-you-want-to-call-them (Is that really now a viable career path? )

Or is it an obtuse anonymous one up man ship?

A little sad game of look at me?

In truth if they guess and get enough right, they will pick up lots of followers which can be used to generate a decent amount of cash. 

Obviously its not sustainable as your followers fall each time you get things wrong. But once you gain enough of a following, you can even start to get information as agents sometimes pass on information to benefit their clients. 

Id gather the majority are teenagers with nothing better to do and love the attention, some never grow out of it (SFE, Indy Kalia etc)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turlo said:

"Current fee too high for #LFC but they will negotiate a lower fee"

lol Does he even know who we are? The price is the price, if they can't pay it all up front, they can't afford him. It only took Man United about a year to realise this when they wanted Maguire.

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

In truth if they guess and get enough right, they will pick up lots of followers which can be used to generate a decent amount of cash. 

Obviously its not sustainable as your followers fall each time you get things wrong. But once you gain enough of a following, you can even start to get information as agents sometimes pass on information to benefit their clients. 

Id gather the majority are teenagers with nothing better to do and love the attention, some never grow out of it (SFE, Indy Kalia etc)

So all of the above then!  lol

Liverpool have apparently bid the release clause for Lorenzo Pellegrini at Roma

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/saul-niguez-graham-potter-diego-simeone-premier-league-nuno-espirito-santo-b1862304.html

“Liverpool have made a £25.8m bid for Roma captain and Italy midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini, 24, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Reds are eyeing the 24-year-old as a replacement for out-of-contract Georginio Wijnaldum, 30, who is a target for Paris St Germain. Pellegrini stood out for Roma last season, scoring 11 goals and making nine assists, and is high on Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp’s priority list as he seeks to add attacking spark to his midfield.”

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Liverpool have apparently bid the release clause for Lorenzo Pellegrini at Roma

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/saul-niguez-graham-potter-diego-simeone-premier-league-nuno-espirito-santo-b1862304.html

“Liverpool have made a £25.8m bid for Roma captain and Italy midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini, 24, according to Corriere dello Sport. The Reds are eyeing the 24-year-old as a replacement for out-of-contract Georginio Wijnaldum, 30, who is a target for Paris St Germain. Pellegrini stood out for Roma last season, scoring 11 goals and making nine assists, and is high on Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp’s priority list as he seeks to add attacking spark to his midfield.”

What a bargain that is

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

How does gaining followers convert into cash?