Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...I think the post you were replying to was banter!!!

The twitter post referenced "concrete move" and his riposte was "cement  a permanent  place".

A famous Leicestershire based builder said he'd signed a new deal which I think is what the foundations of this thread were built on.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

There's got to be mortar the rumours than meets the eye.

Hes added some much needed steel to our midfield this year.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is he the new Nabil Fekir?

Tbf Fekir was held back by having fifteen year old elastic bands that had been left in the sun as knee ligaments. He's also less of an all round, complete player as Aouar. 

And its not like Aouar doesn't have admirers in the like of Pep and Co. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Thanks. To be honest I'm bricking it at the thought of him leaving.

Hopefully he will cement his relationship with Leicester by signing a new contract

Sorry, all the good ones were taken.

Edit, including this one I see :facepalm:

Edited by WigstonWanderer

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Hopefully he will cement his relationship with Leicester by signing a new contract

Sorry, all the good ones were taken.

Edit, including this one I see :facepalm:

Don't worry, I'm not going to hammer you for it.

51 minutes ago, weller54 said:

There's got to be mortar the rumours than meets the eye.

Just some building blocks of fake rumours of delusional journalists who can’t think of another top story after Youri’s fa cup heroics which are surely to be demolished once he stays with Leicester !

Edited by justfoxes

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, justfoxes said:

Just some building blocks of a fake rumour surely to be demolished !

You're a tool mate

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

About Liverpool !!

Well that's thrown a spanner in the works.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Well that's thrown a spanner in the works.

He’ll stay I’m sure Top and Brendan will throw everything at him to stay, now big Wes has retired Kasper surely will get full time captaincy wonder if they’ll offer Youri the Vice captain and a bigger salary ?

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's become our most important player, there aren't many around with his skill set but I'd want us to try and get someone in who's got incredible potential. KDH will keep improving but it would be ridiculous to put all our hope and faith in him being on the same level as Tielemans and without that we struggle to compete for top 6 again.

We have issues surrounding KDH though. He plays to the right of mid as a box to box player (which is exactly what we are crying out for and why I hope that he can make the step up). Tielemans sits deep in that no.8 role to the left of mid and dictates the tempo and is excellent at it. Let's not fool ourselves because he's the only one that can do that. If Tielemans goes then it's the fluidity of the team (and players in their positions that becomes a possible concern) that comes under scrutiny.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

He’ll stay I’m sure Top and Brendan will throw everything at him to stay, now big Wes has retired Kasper surely will get full time captaincy wonder if they’ll offer Youri the Vice captain and a bigger salary ?

Yes definitely they'll be drilling home the vision and plans for this club. Getting the vice captaincy will definitely help. Hes not made a concrete decision as of yet. The club need to nail him down for 3 more years in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

We have issues surrounding KDH though. He plays to the right of mid as a box to box player (which is exactly what we are crying out for and why I hope that he can make the step up). Tielemans sits deep in that no.8 role to the left of mid and dictates the tempo and is excellent at it. Let's not fool ourselves because he's the only one that can do that. If Tielemans goes then it's the fluidity of the team (and players in their positions that becomes a possible concern) that comes under scrutiny.

He's more of a toolbox to toolbox type of player I think