Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Barcelona are close to a billion pounds in the black. They will not be signing Tilemans for 60 million + any time soon. 

In the red.

Have you seen some of the absurd contracts they’ve offered this window? I don’t think a lot of people understand how those clubs operate (and will continue to operate). 

On aggregate I think we’ve got solid foundations with Tieleman’s. Wouldn’t want to demolish our team with a sale, we might end up in the skip. 

Keeping him paves the way to more success. He’s a mainstay of the scaffold around which our team is built. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Anything less than £60 million, it’ll be a steel...

That will depend on how he performs at the euros. 60 m would be a minimum but it could be more like 90 to 100 million if he has a good one.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

On aggregate I think we’ve got solid foundations with Tieleman’s. Wouldn’t want to demolish our team with a sale, we might end up in the skip. 

Keeping him paves the way to more success. He’s a mainstay of the scaffold around which our team is built. 

You've used the Jewson lot!

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That will depend on how he performs at the euros. 60 m would be a minimum but it could be more like 90 to 100 million if he has a good one.

You mean, if he’s the architect of Belgium’s success?