Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

13 minutes ago, gerblod said:

I check out BBC Red Button every morning, whilst eating my usual blini/caviar/champagne breakfast. 

First port-of-call is the football headlines gossip.

After weeks of Tielemans non-goss, they include an entry sourced from 'Leicestershire Live' - mentioning Youri being of interest to, you guessed it, Liverpool and United.

This isn't even a no smoke without fire situation - it's pure rumour invention. There's not even a spark of truth to it.

What bmp is that it's a Leicester paper including this nonsense as worthy of printing. I'd expect at least that, given his importance to City, the Mercury would play down this kind of hype and concentrate on factuality.

The truth is though that the Leicester Mercury belongs to the Reach group whose other publications include the Mirror and the Sunday Mirror - which have a vested interest in fomenting rumour of this kind. It also owns the Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News. 

News sells papers - fake sensationalist news sells more. Avoid this crap.

Just about all the gossip stems from a certain Italian Crystal Palace fan. You can make your own mind up if you believe him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gerblod said:

I check out BBC Red Button every morning, whilst eating my usual blini/caviar/champagne breakfast. 

After weeks of Tielemans non-goss, they include an entry sourced from 'Leicestershire Live' - mentioning Youri being of interest to, you guessed it, Liverpool and United.

This isn't even a no smoke without fire situation - it's pure rumour invention. There's not even a spark of truth to it.

What bmp is that it's a Leicester paper including this nonsense as worthy of printing. I'd expect at least that, given his importance to City, the Mercury would play down this kind of hype and concentrate on factuality.

The truth is though that the Leicester Mercury belongs to the Reach group whose other publications include the Mirror and the Sunday Mirror - which have a vested interest in fomenting rumour of this kind. It also owns the Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News. 

Blinis my arse, you're a cornflakes man. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, PNM said:

N’awwww

C0584FD3-5E3C-447C-9CAC-FEEB8672A4E7.jpeg

Kasper - Have you heard, Daka and Soumare have signed, Gosens next on the cards

Youri - Let me get into the dressing room and get Rudders on the phone so I can sign that new contract

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Giving Youri a huge wage increase makes sense for us.

Besides the fact that we get to keep hold of him. It’s likely we’re only going to be paying him whatever it is for one season. 

Also, the more we give him, the more likely he will be to sign for an extra 2 years rather than 1. 

It’ll raise his transfer fee too. Only the true huge clubs will be able to come in for him; and we can absolutely rinse them (knowing they can pay). 

And he deserves it.  He gave us the FA Cup!

2 hours ago, gerblod said:

I thought i would look at Oddschecker next club for youri. About 50 players listed. Not Youri though. I dont think he is going anywhere. We are pulling the stops out in recruitment, ambition wise, showing on sam page. I def think he will stay.

• Like 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

Does this mean the Tielemans rumours will start up again? 

Doubt it, Liverpool fully realise we are a nightmare to deal with, and unlike Man Utd, that is concern for them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Easy convert to CAM. He's at least as good as Gilmour from what I have seen.

Certainty isn’t easy, only need to look at how much less effective Barnes is during matches when playing as an attacking mid rather than a winger

Elliott is effective playing wide right and cutting inside on his left foot

It isn’t an attacking mid Liverpool are after either, they are after an 8

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Certainty isn’t easy, only need to look at how much less effective Barnes is during matches when playing as an attacking mid rather than a winger

Elliott is effective playing wide right and cutting inside on his left foot

It isn’t an attacking mid Liverpool are after either, they are after an 8

Elliott appears to have the sharpest brain I have seen in a player of his age. Liverpool ,to me anyway , have their own system , back four, two DMs , CAM and three front men. Their full backs double as attackers , pretty sure he would fit right in.