Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Elliott appears to have the sharpest brain I have seen in a player of his age. Liverpool ,to me anyway , have their own system , back four, two DMs , CAM and three front men. Their full backs double as attackers , pretty sure he would fit right in.

They don’t play with a CAM, their main midfield 3 is/was Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Fabinho - destroyer

Henderson - deep playmaker

Wijnaldum - box to box

All the players they have been linked to; Neuhaus, Pellegrini, Bissouma, Youri, McGinn are not attacking mids

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

Kristof Terreur of HLN is appearing on the Football Terrace transfer podcast tonight to discuss transfer speculation involving Belgian players. Youri will be on the agenda no doubt

It's a click bait/transfer gossip channel but manages to get some of the tier 1 reporters on like Romano

Just now, turlo said:

Kristof Terreur of HLN is appearing on the Football Terrace transfer podcast tonight to discuss transfer speculation involving Belgian players. Youri will be on the agenda no doubt

It's a click bait/transfer gossip channel but manages to get some of the tier 1 reporters on like Romano

Can’t imagine Kristof will say much about Youri, his position so far has been any new deal or transfer will happen after the Euros, might be a mention of the supposed Juventus interest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Can’t imagine Kristof will say much about Youri, his position so far has been any new deal or transfer will happen after the Euros, might be a mention of the supposed Juventus interest

yeah it will be a case of the presenter trying to squeeze out some gossip from him so he can make more content on it. will post on here if anything meaningful is said

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Apparently on his Twitch stream earlier Fabrizio Romano said he could have some news on Youri's contract

"Tielemans' contract? I am working on it guys, I hope to give you some updates tonight or tomorrow morning about Youri Tielemans' contract and this situation with Leicester"

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

"Tielemans' contract? I am working on it guys, I hope to give you some updates tonight or tomorrow morning about Youri Tielemans' contract and this situation with Leicester"

"The situation with Leicester" just doesn't fill me with confidence

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Yep. Me neither. But I could be being paranoid.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm sure it'll be fine! He uses language like this all the time when speaking, just how he speaks I think. Just gotta stay positive, hopefully it's good news

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I wouldn't read too much into that, bare in mind he was rapid firing answers for questions and getting stuff out

He seemingly uses the wording situation to just describe that there is activity on whatever he talks about, doesn't denote whether it is good or bad

• Like 2