Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AS78UK

Youri Tielemans

9 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

All threads end up as " I hate Perez" threads. 

The population has a new fixation.

Hopefully Madders will get a new man purse or back pack to take the heat away from Perez for a while.

Should we just change the forum name to Pereztalk instead?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

was he running late for practice? phone in hand and all... he looks just fine smiling as always, happy holidays, euros all forgotten. 

From a well known source that my step dad knows  who heard from his reliable source of another reliable source, he just came out of contract talks really happy and wanted to call him Mum. signed and done.

Edited by Simoken

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

From a well known source that my step dad knows  who heard from his reliable source of another reliable source, he just came out of contract talks really happy and wanted to call him Mum. signed and done.

I think I would be smiling if I had just been offered 180 grand a week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I think I would be smiling if I had just been offered 180 grand a week.

Are we actually offering him £180k a week or are you just guessing? That would comfortably make him our highest earner. He is arguably our best player though, so its only right that he would be our biggest earner. 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Are we actually offering him £180k a week or are you just guessing? That would comfortably make him our highest earner. He is arguably our best player though, so its only right that he would be our biggest earner. 

I am definitely expecting him to be our highest earner, Vardy is on £150k a week so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if £180k is close

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I am definitely expecting him to be our highest earner, Vardy is on £150k a week so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if £180k is close

Didn’t Vardy have a clause to always be the highest earner? Pretty sure that’s why he got the latest hike when we increased JM’s wage 

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Didn’t Vardy have a clause to always be the highest earner? Pretty sure that’s why he got the latest hike when we increased JM’s wage 

I do remember hearing something about that, if true you would think/hope it would expire at some point though rather than run the length of his whole contract

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Rodgers: So we finished here, and Spurs and Arsenal finished here. If you stay with us, we can finish 5th again!

:ph34r:

(P.S, Youri looks very trim here!)

Beautiful Man. :DLook at that picture. He's signing a new contract no doubt.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I do remember hearing something about that, if true you would think/hope it would expire at some point though rather than run the length of his whole contract

There’s a good chance that new deal wouldn’t also have it in. It may have also just been a gentleman’s agreement. 

tbf if anyone deserves being the top paid it’s him 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2021 at 22:42, Lambert09 said:

There’s a good chance that new deal wouldn’t also have it in. It may have also just been a gentleman’s agreement. 

tbf if anyone deserves being the top paid it’s him 

Imagine if another player got offered it also, by mistake. Both their earnings would instantly move towards infinity and the club would go bust in a pico-second. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Imagine if another player got offered it also, by mistake. Both their earnings would instantly move towards infinity and the club would go bust in a pico-second. 

Would be the worlds most expensive copy and paste error.

I find it hard to believe such a clause exists tbh, if so it’s a very dumb thing to allow to be in a contract, regardless of how much he deserves it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Would be the worlds most expensive copy and paste error.

I find it hard to believe such a clause exists tbh, if so it’s a very dumb thing to allow to be in a contract, regardless of how much he deserves it. 

Yeah I definitely think its more likely to be a verbal agreement, but we know our club are good for things like that. 

I just struggle to understand why we would have extended his already long contract though? Theres no real logical reason, nobody was lining up to sign him at his age (for the fee it would take for us to even consider it), no matter how good he is. It just seemed like the club doing him right.

Edited by Lambert09