Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Decision was made probably a week ago for Forest to come up.

PL and Sky probably got a whole marketing campaign already drawn up for their return to the top flight. 

Jon Moss and var need to be investigated. 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don’t care what anyone says, no neutral should watch replays of those two decisions and come to the conclusion that neither are penalties, it’s not possible, got to be corruption. 

It’s mental 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don’t care what anyone says, no neutral should watch replays of those two decisions and come to the conclusion that neither are penalties, it’s not possible, got to be corruption. 

They protect themselves with clear and obvious error line

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe these decisions. VAR should be used for these games with so much at stake.

What we really need is to not have had a culture of accepting mediocre officating and refusing to allow referees to be challenged to the point that they can't even work it out when they're sat with a monitor and minutes of replays from every angle.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Literally have access to every camera angle possible ffs it wasn't hard to see

This is all the evidence you'll ever need that the bar to over rule the on field decision is way too high and one of the biggest issues with VAR in this country. 

The TMO in a game of rugby would easily have the ref over turn something that blatant. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Honestly, I can barely say fair play after how they've won this. This is just murky.

Isn't their owner linked to match fixing in Greece?