Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

I suppose it constitutes a “brawl”, I don’t crave violence or anything but I think the words used when players have a ruck are quite over the top, for what ultimately is just a lot of pushing, shoving and posturing. 

Like the Palace and Spurs game too when zaha and Tanganga had their incident. Pearce claimed there was a raised hand but there was just a lot windmilling.

Edited by Fox in the North

8 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Happy that it didn't work our for Forest but disappointed it didn't work out for him. Seems a decent guy. 

I think he's a good manager at this level, just maybe this was the wrong job... I mean Brendan had his issues at Reading and that didn't affect him going forward. I think Hughton with his record he'll get another job soon at this level, I mean Nigel is struggling at Bristol City at the moment so we could so vacancy there soon to. 

For Forest I think there's three likely candidates Wilder, Terry or Hasslebank. To be honest I think if they went for Wilder there going for the same calibre of manager.  

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

I suppose it constitutes a “brawl”, I don’t crave violence or anything but I think the words used when players have a ruck are quite over the top, for what ultimately is just a lot of pushing, shoving and posturing. 

Like the Palace and Spurs game too when zaha and Tanganga had their incident. Pearce claimed there was a raised hand but there was just a lot windmilling.

Wtf went on here?