Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

All clubs do that. Our fans back anything our ownership does and some of the stuff has been dodgy. Thankfully we got promoted but do not forget we made a 20m+ loss 

Fans have no control over what owners do.

Our lot love to forget all the dodgy goings on under our current ownership from

the football league days.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Cheated FFP rules by setting up a fake company in Sheffield.

We got very lucky getting promoted the season we did, as did QPR. I seem to remember QPR got relegated before settling their case and got screwed (rightfully so) by the EFL. We were fortunate enough to stay up and negotiated our punishment I think. It was all very dodgy. 

I don't understand the indifference or actively wishing to see a rival wiped from existence. All that history gone would be criminal. Waiting for the chance to get a rival in a cup or meeting them in the league one day is what makes football. Especially coming from us we really should be in a "wouldn't want to see it happen to my worst enemy" mindset.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

We got very lucky getting promoted the season we did, as did QPR. I seem to remember QPR got relegated before settling their case and got screwed (rightfully so) by the EFL. We were fortunate enough to stay up and negotiated our punishment I think. It was all very dodgy. 

Yeah we were into bed with Terry Robinson at the time who is a vile character. He was the one who with King Power set up the dodge on the fake premises.

11 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Morris & Co arrogant to the bitter end: "it became clear that the process which has been underway to identify a purchaser for the Club likely would not be productive over the near term, despite the number of negotiations with credible parties."

for those of you who haven't seen the exposé of that "process":

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Find all the hand-wringing very tedious. I hate the term virtue-signalling but please stop pretending you give a toss about them. You can say what if it were us, but if Leicester went bust (which we did, although I was 11 at the time) I wouldn't be fishing for sympathy from bloody Derby and Forest fans lol

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Find all the hand-wringing very tedious. I hate the term virtue-signalling but please stop pretending you give a toss about them. You can say what if it were us, but if Leicester went bust (which we did, although I was 11 at the time) I wouldn't be fishing for sympathy from bloody Derby and Forest fans lol

None of them have come here fishing for sympathy though have they?

if you can’t separate a corrupt company structure from your love of football then I feel sorry for you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I like to see Forest and Derby doing badly but only on the pitch. Don't wanna see any club go out of business (maybe United) 

If they are not properly run don't they deserve to go out of business. Look at all those companies up any High Street, no difference.

53 minutes ago, MPH said:

None of them have come here fishing for sympathy though have they?

if you can’t separate a corrupt company structure from your love of football then I feel sorry for you.

No, but my point is they won't give a toss that you're wringing your hands.

It's got nothing to do with love of football lol they're not disappearing off the face of the planet, they're just maybe (hopefully) going down to League One and with any luck will be dogshit for ages. They're not going to shag you mate.

And as has been said plenty, their fans didn't seem to mind when they had the EFL and the rest of the Championship 'on strings'. So spare me the guff, please.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

No, but my point is they won't give a toss that you're wringing your hands.

It's got nothing to do with love of football lol they're not disappearing off the face of the planet, they're just maybe (hopefully) going down to League One and with any luck will be dogshit for ages. They're not going to shag you mate.

And as has been said plenty, their fans didn't seem to mind when they had the EFL and the rest of the Championship 'on strings'. So spare me the guff, please.

Obviously not for you. 

• Haha 1