Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

Say what you want about Cov, the thought of us having an M69 Derby in the Prem while Forest and Derby seethe in League One would be one of the funniest things to happen in football, ever.

Good luck to them, I say. I can suspend my personal disgust rooting for them if the table ends up as it currently looks. :ph34r:

• Like 3

Coming from the North West of the county I’ve never felt anything in regards to Cov.

I’d been to Highfield Road a few times and didn’t even know you boys down sarf had ‘a thing’ for them. 

It’s always been about Forest and Derby for me and my mates up here. I’ve never heard anyone around here say a word against them. 

They’re just Coventry :whistle:

• Like 2

Time to retire, Mr. Warnock?..

The referee [Peter Bankes] was in a terrible position. He said that he saw the tackle and then had advice from his linesman who was 45 yards away. A young linesman who looked about 18.

"The linesman said he saw Crooks go in for the ball with his studs high and endangering him [Southwood] so he immediately said 'red card' to the referee.

"Peter didn't have a very good second half and he was in a terrible position and he's listened to a young pup with a flag in his hand.

"It's terrible really. I've been in the game 42 years and this group of Championship referees at the minute is probably the worst I have ever come across.

"Honestly, if Matt hadn't have gone in for that challenge, I'd have probably fined him."

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

The referee [Peter Bankes] was in a terrible position. He said that he saw the tackle and then had advice from his linesman who was 45 yards away. A young linesman who looked about 18.

"The linesman said he saw Crooks go in for the ball with his studs high and endangering him [Southwood] so he immediately said 'red card' to the referee.

"Peter didn't have a very good second half and he was in a terrible position and he's listened to a young pup with a flag in his hand.

"It's terrible really. I've been in the game 42 years and this group of Championship referees at the minute is probably the worst I have ever come across.

"Honestly, if Matt hadn't have gone in for that challenge, I'd have probably fined him."

Just not getting his own way now or influencing the officials as much.

What happened in the previous 85 minutes?

Boro having a poor season .

10 hours ago, Wymsey said:

42.years in the game and he's still a whiny ****. Pack it up Neil and go home. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koke said:

42.years in the game and he's still a whiny ****. Pack it up Neil and go home. 

Having seen it he might have a point as the red was harsh.

Still they had 85 minutes to score against a team with no defenders according to the Reading fans.

Probably just generally frustrated - he'd hope to have more than 9 points and being 5/6th bottom by this stage.

Unusual for a Warnock team to be down there. 

Edited by Super_horns

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Love this. Good on them. Also, you've got to be a special breed of scumbag to troll a 9 year old with cerebral palsy. Unbelievable.

I agree, but the tweet you posted literally says he's 13 not 9 lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1

When you watch Championship football, it's just terrible, bar the odd team.. I know we aren't historically a permeable top flight club, but I'm not sure I can get used to the huffing and puffing, and hoofball down there. Imagine going from having Ndidi anf Tielemans as your CM pairing to Jonny Howson & Paddy McNair. 

Edited by Koke

3 hours ago, Koke said:

When you watch Championship football, it's just terrible, bar the odd team.. I know we aren't historically a permeable top flight club, but I'm not sure I can get used to the huffing and puffing, and hoofball down there. Imagine going from having Ndidi anf Tielemans as your CM pairing to Jonny Howson & Paddy McNair. 

I remember going from Izzet Lennon and Parker to Williams and Hughes in the matter of a few seasons. Felt like a dagger to the heart at the time.

• Like 1