Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

10 hours ago, Super_horns said:

They seem like us last year.

Not great but nick wins.

Tbf I don't think anybody looks great against Birmingham because they're just a rugby team wearing football shirts.

Bowyers football might be effective to a degree but its disgusting haha. When I say effective I mean that they concede few goals due to having 11 men back and hoping to score from throw ins and set pieces 

44 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Forest get 2 stoppage time goals. Oh Nige :(

19 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

How many stoppage time goals have Bristol City conceded this season? I'm sure it's happened a few times. 

I'm surprised they're not going after NFP considering that Bristol City haven't won a home game since January.

43 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

There's some bad luck charm for Bristol City at Ashton Gate at present.

41 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'm surprised they're not going after NFP considering that Bristol City haven't won a home game since January.

They keep on letting in last min goals but only in home games! Weird. Away form must be good as they're not too close to the bottom.

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

How many stoppage time goals have Bristol City conceded this season? I'm sure it's happened a few times. 

Did it earlier against Blackpool and Luton..

Tonight Forest scored their 2nd straight from the re-start after the first goal so must have been some sloppy play to give the ball away by Bristol City.

Cannot help confidence and mentally wise when they play at home. 

7 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

They keep on letting in last min goals but only in home games! Weird. Away form must be good as they're not too close to the bottom.

However, score last minute goals away at QPR and Peterboro. 

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That home record is just embarrassing at this point. Barnsley's their next one, surely that has to be it?

Just knicked this dismal reading from OTIB

However, it's not just his record here: played 28, won 6, drawn 8, lost 14.

It's Watford: played 22, won 7, drawn 5, lost 10

It's Leuven: played 56, won 18, drawn 15, lost 23

It's Derby: played 14, won 3, drawn 5, lost 6

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

You can't really chuck Watford in there as if it isn't a relatively good record in the circumstances.

Their home record is an absolute joke though and he should have done more with it by now for sure.

It's ridiculous. Last night probably one of the worst examples. Should have had the game wrapped up by mid 2nd half, Forest offering very little (they are shite by the way) then a brain fart for the penalty.

Even though that was in injury time you just knew Forest would score again (although it was a blatant handball). Just no mental toughness at all.