Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

They seem generally quite on board with him and the faults largely being pointed at the lack of backing, but even despite that it's baffling how you can be so good away yet so bad at home. As we saw with Puel being rubbish at home eventually loses you the fans.

12 hours ago, Md9 said:

Would rather someone different to Bournemouth Fulham or West Brom went up this season. 

I would love QPR to go up. When I was a youngster in Dallas back in the 1980's and somewhat interested in English "soccer", all I had was the box scores on page 32 of the sports section of the Dallas Times Herald (RIP). I just loved the names, and Queens Park Rangers just sounded like the most English thing on earth. (We had the Dallas Sidekicks. They played in a basketball arena.)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Md9 said:

Would rather someone different to Bournemouth Fulham or West Brom went up this season. 

Not bothered about Bournemouth but for the away days I'm quite happy with Fulham and West Brom. On top of those two, either QPR or Huddersfield would be my third choice.

All still very tight from 3rd down to about 15th though.

18 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

They seem generally quite on board with him and the faults largely being pointed at the lack of backing, but even despite that it's baffling how you can be so good away yet so bad at home. As we saw with Puel being rubbish at home eventually loses you the fans.

I feel like Championship fans who have been in the league for a long time know there's not much point in going against someone unless they lose 5 or 6 in a row.

As is the way with the Championship he's two home wins in a row of being on the outside of the play offs. It's just a nuts league and there's no point binning someone off unless you're free falling.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Not bothered about Bournemouth but for the away days I'm quite happy with Fulham and West Brom. On top of those two, either QPR or Huddersfield would be my third choice.

All still very tight from 3rd down to about 15th though.

3 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I would love QPR to go up. When I was a youngster in Dallas back in the 1980's and somewhat interested in English "soccer", all I had was the box scores on page 32 of the sports section of the Dallas Times Herald (RIP). I just loved the names, and Queens Park Rangers just sounded like the most English thing on earth. (We had the Dallas Sidekicks. They played in a basketball arena.)

Wouldn’t mind qpr going up to be fair wouldn’t mind Luton or reading either just for something different to West Brom and Fulham yo yoing up and down. I don’t go to any away games so they could be shit to go to as I don’t know sorry 😂

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Wouldn’t mind qpr going up to be fair wouldn’t mind Luton or reading either just for something different to West Brom and Fulham yo yoing up and down. I don’t go to any away games so they could be shit to go to as I don’t know sorry 😂

Reading are the most tedious club in the football league imo

• Like 2

On 20/10/2021 at 16:33, Dan LCFC said:

Agreed, there's a tendency to think it was always dull under Puel but we actually played quite well away from homes at times but at home it was dire! If you're going to have a lopsided home/away record best to be shit on the road...

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Why do Coventry always get sensational kits?

Their third kit based on two tone is superb. Great nod to the City's history.

I've had a look on their site and that whole collection is superb.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Went to see Peterborough v QPR today.

Had a great day. Decent football, Posh never gave up, probably deserved the win against a good Rangers side that ran out of steam & ideas. 

Ilias Chair looks a really good player.

Have seen him a few times and impressed every time. Reckon he'll be in the Premier League soon.

• Like 3

The Championship is now so boring that its got to the point I'm disappointed to see Forest getting humped by Fulham.

Cba with these perennial yo yoers.

League 1 is the new championship for excitement and that feeling of anyone beating anyone.

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Never, ever be disappointed about seeing NottsF getting humped by anyone. It makes a good day even better. 

Fair enough, probably should have put my post in the unpopular opinions thread instead lol

• Haha 1

On 24/10/2021 at 16:29, Nalis said:

The Championship is now so boring that its got to the point I'm disappointed to see Forest getting humped by Fulham.

Cba with these perennial yo yoers.

League 1 is the new championship for excitement and that feeling of anyone beating anyone.

Championship is still exciting. Look how close the top 12 are, for example.