Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

22 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Bristol City are sixth bottom... but they're nearer to fifth place (6pts) than the relegation zone (8pts) !!

Six points cover 15 clubs, staggering.

They won't be for long though. Nailed on to go down.

They're absolutely awful and unfortunately Nige has done nothing to improve them. Think this could be the gig that finishes his career. He sadly just looks like a dinosaur in managerial terms these days. 

25 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

They're absolutely awful and unfortunately Nige has done nothing to improve them. Think this could be the gig that finishes his career. He sadly just looks like a dinosaur in managerial terms these days. 

He is and has been for quite a, while, 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I don't think they will go down, but I do think you're right about Nige I'm afraid to say. 

Are they really nailed on to go down? Derby will probably get another deduction, Hull look abysmal, Barnsley look poor, Cardiff are terrible without a manager too and Peterborough will always be struggling.

They've got a good cushion to the bottom three already.

They aren't nailed on to drop, think Hull look far worse and Derby are in a precarious position as we all know - aren't Reading about to be hit with a deduction too? That said it's not exactly the most encouraging situation that I'm saying this lol 

I have been following things and it's not looking good. He's never been a quick fix but I do fear the game's passed him by a bit.

3 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I don't think they will go down, but I do think you're right about Nige I'm afraid to say. 

I have a season ticket down there. Can't defend, can't create chances, one lucky win at home since Jan (against the bottom team), terrible transfer business.

Would be surprised if there are 3 worse teams in the division. 

Such a shame. The great man should have retired after his second stint at City! 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Last minute winner for 10-man Coventry...

If Steve Lansdowne wasn't so crazy loyal to his managers Pearson would be gone after this. As I've said previously and I still love the man, it's probably time for him to just jack management in. He's become a clueless dinosaur and it's sad to see 

2 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

If Steve Lansdowne wasn't so crazy loyal to his managers Pearson would be gone after this. As I've said previously and I still love the man, it's probably time for him to just jack management in. He's become a clueless dinosaur and it's sad to see 

Just had a look on the BCFC forum and it's carnage. Not just our Nige taking the flack but also the owner, Lansdown. They want them both out but it will be difficult to find a buyer for a football club that shares with a rugby club.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/214573-pearson-fleming-out/