Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

13 hours ago, Corky said:

Their fans put the likes of ours to shame, made a hell of a racket and didn't need folded cardboard to "assist".

Shows what can happen when a club is willing to relocate fans for the greater good.

Their songbook is still horrific mind. They haven't a single chant not cadged from someone else.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Really hope it’s not Bournemouth, Fulham and West Brom that come up :yawn:

Fulham and WBA are enjoyable away days, I've nothing really against either coming up, but it would be nice to see different sides.

I'm still hoping Blackburn come up, always enjoyed going to Ewood Park. 1 point off the top too at the minute. Huddersfield/QPR/Stoke are all good aways too although I find QPR quite generally boring. 

Coventry have tailed off a bit but would be interesting if they made the top 6. Don't think they will but I think Forest will. 

Millwall in the PL would be a laugh. Get them up.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Feel like this is really stupid? and to stop them getting the blame for leaving it until the very last minute to call off games?

They should just meet up two days before a game, test and whoever is negative just stay in the "bubble". No way of interacting with anybody else except their own team then.

On 27/12/2021 at 17:56, ealingfox said:

They'd be 15th and well clear of the relegation zone without the deductions. 

Fair play to Rooney, he's been far less shit than I assumed he'd be and does seem to have some managerial ability.

I think the points deduction helped, they were a shambles and have been drifting for a while and it galvanised everyone. The old siege mentality coming back again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I’m watching this game and it’s probably the worst ref I have ever seen. Truly terrible. Feel sorry for these fans and players. 

Painful watch.  QPR scored the winner off a corner in the last minute of stoppage time, after they clearly handled the ball in the build up.

Nige seemed to take it all in stride.  Their fans are fuming though.

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Painful watch.  QPR scored the winner off a corner in the last minute of stoppage time, after they clearly handled the ball in the build up.

Nige seemed to take it all in stride.  Their fans are fuming though.

He stood in front of the ref as he left the pitch and just stared him out. Ref put his head down and changed direction as he headed down the tunnel... 

29 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

He stood in front of the ref as he left the pitch and just stared him out. Ref put his head down and changed direction as he headed down the tunnel... 

And called him a park ref!

Agree that they should have had a penalty.

Edited by Super_horns