Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

I went to Forest v Derby as a Forest supporting mate had a spare, not really our rivals these days after all…….

The first half was dreadful, Championship football is so much slower, but it did spring into life second half with the goals, sending off and brawls. 

To be fair the atmosphere was decent, pitch invasions on the goals, must have been 8 or so pyro’s at various points and coppers dragging Forest fans out as they tried to get across the segregation to the Derby lot. 

Looking forward to our trip there. 

2 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

That Forest keeper clearly went over the top with his reactions today.

Especially when you consider they’re playing a team with Colin Karim-Richards and Richard Stearmen in their team. What is it, 2004. For Forest ambitions and their so called big team status, that should’ve been a routine win - it wasn’t. I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t put them in their place. 

11 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That Nottingham forest tifo and the whole of the Trent end looked very impressive before the game I must say. 

Anyone not seen it Mark Crossley tweeted a short video earlier. 

From the opposite stand. Decent Robin Hood art in the middle but ‘welcome to our forest kingdom’ is so bent. 

659D5736-674F-487B-B988-70B122F5F468.jpeg

Edited by goody2028

8 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That Nottingham forest tifo and the whole of the Trent end looked very impressive before the game I must say. 

Anyone not seen it Mark Crossley tweeted a short video earlier. 

Would agree its a good design. Especially when to a man everyone in that stand help up their scarves alongside it.

Not that their group are on this kind of wavelength but it will get very little respect or kudos in that scene as it was printed.

Because of that other than the fundraising very little effort has been made.

Edited by SemperEadem

Watching the highlights of the forest game I don’t even know where to start. What the hell is the goalie doing after the pen? The standard of football in atrocious. We are so far ahead of these two that it’s unbelievable. The tinpot fighting at the end just added to the absolute pantomime that is that fixture. Enjoy the trophy forest but you won’t be laughing when the big dogs come to town in a couple of weeks. 

13 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Especially when you consider they’re playing a team with Colin Karim-Richards and Richard Stearmen in their team. What is it, 2004. For Forest ambitions and their so called big team status, that should’ve been a routine win - it wasn’t. I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t put them in their place. 

It was a routine win really, Forest had 19 shots to Derby’s 5. Only shot Derby had in target was the penalty. Late penalty masked a very one sided second half. 

10 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Watching the highlights of the forest game I don’t even know where to start. What the hell is the goalie doing after the pen? The standard of football in atrocious. We are so far ahead of these two that it’s unbelievable. The tinpot fighting at the end just added to the absolute pantomime that is that fixture. Enjoy the trophy forest but you won’t be laughing when the big dogs come to town in a couple of weeks. 

It's a tinpot fixture. In the reverse fixture Derby had 22k attendance. Forest had 29k for this one. The football is garbage, the huffing and puffing handbags is cringe. And at the end one of them gets a ****ing trophy for winning the game. 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Thought Johnson will attract a few sides but fair play Forest for rejecting.

Brentford love a big money striker.

I saw a figure of £18m quoted. Surely it's a no brainer to keep him, potentially get promoted and then dance into your pile of Prem money that'll be significantly more than £18-25m?

Just now, Footballwipe said:

I saw a figure of £18m quoted. Surely it's a no brainer to keep him, potentially get promoted and then dance into your pile of Prem money that'll be significantly more than £18-25m?

Yeah, exactly, especially with them only being a few points off the play offs now.