Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

5 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Disgraceful and totally inappropriate comment get out of here

Why is it disgraceful and inappropriate? It’s happening every week since the vaccine rollout. Games being halted for emergencies in the stands. But keep being ignorant to the situation. Clown

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Why is it disgraceful and inappropriate? It’s happening every week since the vaccine rollout. Games being halted for emergencies in the stands. But keep being ignorant to the situation. Clown

You got any evidence to back up your argument or are you just ignorantly peddling misinformation because of a completely unscientific joining of some pretty far apart dots? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

You got any evidence to back up your argument or are you just ignorantly peddling misinformation because of a completely unscientific joining of some pretty far apart dots? 

Keep burying your head in the sand. Until next week, and then the following week, and then the following week after that. I’m sure I can dig up plenty of evidence of games that have been halted for medical emergencies in the stands this season. 

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It should’ve 

But how refreshing was it to see a goal not have to go to VAR? Just pure, no holds barred elation 

Class

Well excited to go to a game without it next week. If we score, there'll be nothing in the back of my mind. We'll all just be able to enjoy football for what it should be.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Keep burying your head in the sand. Until next week, and then the following week, and then the following week after that. I’m sure I can dig up plenty of evidence of games that have been halted for medical emergencies in the stands this season. 

Has anyone said these fans have been vaccinated and it’s the reason for these issues ?

I don’t think it’s fair to say either way tbh unless we hear otherwise .

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Has anyone said these fans have been vaccinated and it’s the reason for these issues ?

I don’t think it’s fair to say either way tbh unless we hear otherwise .

Seems to be a strange coincidence that this has only started happening since the vaccine rollout 

• Haha 1

Just now, Father Ted said:

Seems to be a strange coincidence that this has only started happening since the vaccine rollout 

It hasn't just started happening, there has always been medical emergencies and heart attacks in the crowd. There has been a fair few at the King Power/Walkers and I remember Filbert Street too.

What's happening now, thankfully, is that the match is stopped to allow easy access for medical teams to get to the patient whereas before they had to treat them whilst the game was still going on.

• Like 2