Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

4 hours ago, Rain King said:

It hasn't just started happening, there has always been medical emergencies and heart attacks in the crowd. There has been a fair few at the King Power/Walkers and I remember Filbert Street too.

What's happening now, thankfully, is that the match is stopped to allow easy access for medical teams to get to the patient whereas before they had to treat them whilst the game was still going on.

Dont bother replying to this scumbag with logic!!

• Like 1

Luton are only three points off the playoffs 👀 Way rather them than Forest!

How many years away is their new ground from completion? I would LOVE to see Kenilworth Road get its last hurrah in the top flight, just for the meltdown it would cause amongst the suits trying to butter up the Premier League's global image. It makes Turf Moor seem luxurious, and Selhurst Park look like the Sistine Chapel. 😄

4 hours ago, smallpauldj said:

Anyone just seen the Luton manager going into the stands to celebrate the win over Swansea? Quality stuff, couldn't imagine Brendan doing that lol

Must be a Cardiff fan.

Mind you he does that a lot when they win.

49 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Luton are only three points off the playoffs 👀 Way rather them than Forest!

How many years away is their new ground from completion? I would LOVE to see Kenilworth Road get its last hurrah in the top flight, just for the meltdown it would cause amongst the suits trying to butter up the Premier League's global image. It makes Turf Moor seem luxurious, and Selhurst Park look like the Sistine Chapel. 😄

I don’t really know as I think COVID has caused a few issues holding things up .

But they have had good news in recent days with land being sold to fund the new ground.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-60147206

I know we are meant to hate them and wish all ill on Luton but is about time they got a new ground 

Been trying since the 80s when  David Kohler was in charge.

21 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Ismael sacked by West Brom.

Shame he didn't stay at Barnsley. Overachieved with them last season, I'd like to have seen him build on that, but WBA are obviously the much bigger club so I understand the move.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

'Bruce in advanced talks to become West Brom head coach'

https://www.skysports.com/Football/12531220

Blimey he's certainly done the rounds in Birmingham. To be honest he'd be a good fit his record in the championship is decent, it's just the premier league he's weak. Not sure how West Brom fans would feel having an ex Villa and Blues manager.

I suppose know Warnock he may apply for the job, I suppose they could give him the job till the end of season as an interim and then look to bring in Rooney in the summer. Have Warnock move upstairs. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He loves the West Midlands lol

Already been at Villa and Birmingham.

Tells you all you need to know about the bloke. Managed both Newcastle and Sunderland yet claims to be a Newcastle fan. Managed Villa, Blues and West Brom. Don’t forget both Sheffield Clubs too, the man is shameless. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo