Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

On 25/02/2022 at 21:53, Asha said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-60523752

Birmingham City identifying as Small Heath Alliance (their club name in ancient times) for tomorrow’s game and various other changes to advertise/celebrate the new Peaky Blinders series. 

Bloody hell that's tinpot.

15 hours ago, Koke said:

Huddersfield on a roll. Thought it was the end of them as a serious club after their relegation but fair play to them. 

I wasn't sure, at the time, how their manager would work out but this season he's doing a great job.

Would love to see them come back up. Hopefully both Huddersfield and Blackburn make the top 6.

On 23/02/2022 at 21:20, SystonFox said:

Imagine if cov got back in the prem before forest get there. The clamour for forest to achieve in the mainstream media is uncomfortable imho. Cov are a bigger club than forest

I hate Forest as much as the next man and am absolutely dreading the love-in if they do come back up, but that is an absurd claim by literally any measure of what constitutes a "big club" .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I hate Forest as much as the next man and am absolutely dreading the love-in if they do come back up, but that is an absurd claim by literally any measure of what constitutes a "big club" .

I was looking for bites tbh. Nobody nibbled

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Well it's one way to protest

FB_IMG_1646214273648.jpg.6730167b5720807e79079d2e547c23de.jpg

Do people think that this actually gets a message over?

Like the owners and businessmen see a load of grown men and council estate chavs in baseball hats and stone island throwing dildos onto the field and think "crikey, theyre right, we must sell up now"

I think theyre more likely to laugh at the fans for being human dildos

On 02/03/2022 at 11:22, Smashing-Pumpkin said:

Do people think that this actually gets a message over?

Like the owners and businessmen see a load of grown men and council estate chavs in baseball hats and stone island throwing dildos onto the field and think "crikey, theyre right, we must sell up now"

I think theyre more likely to laugh at the fans for being human dildos

It is not real.

• Haha 1