Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

7 hours ago, Super_horns said:

West Brom needed that one .

Bournemouth have been in average form for a while but no one can capitalise.

Huddersfield keep getting results but Bournemouth have about 3 games in hand on them.

Playoffs are going be made of 3 teams 'sneaking' in late on in the day with great runs of form aren't they! Where have Luton and Huddersfield, amongst others, come from?

I think Huddersfield, Millwall, Luton and a toss up between Forest, Middlesborough and Sheff Utd for the 4 spots. Blackpool won't be far off either!

Blackburn, QPR and West Brom have all sunk like a stone after looking in contention for automatics for quite a while!

Then you have Cov and Stoke who have been there or thereabouts most of the season and just got left behind despite keeping up fairly good form, crazy stuff.

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

There are none are there? West Ham maybe?

Yeah that's what I mean, weren't be sarcastic lol. Palace wish they were but they come off as such wettys trying to be Serbian ultras. Idk if I'd class west ham, now they've lost the ground they just feel like another London club. A premier League with millwall and Burnley is my wet dream

• Like 1

On 17/03/2022 at 12:41, The Horse's Mouth said:

Yeah that's what I mean, weren't be sarcastic lol. Palace wish they were but they come off as such wettys trying to be Serbian ultras. Idk if I'd class west ham, now they've lost the ground they just feel like another London club. A premier League with millwall and Burnley is my wet dream

Luton pushing top 6 too.

22 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Luton pushing top 6 too.

Luton are probably the definitive orrible southern club excluding London teams. Hope they go up it would be brilliant seeing teams go to Kenilworth Rd. Can't think of too many others. Portsmouth, maybe Bristol City and Plymouth too and none of those will be in the PL any time soon (unless Nige can pull his socks up) 

12 minutes ago, Asha said:

Reading 1-0 up, that puts Derby 8 points adrift having played a game more. It’s over isn’t it 

Yeah. Derby just haven't been getting results recently.

But Blackburn should be beating Reading. Blackburn gonna drop out top 6 I think, sadly.

11 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Going to get promoted aren’t they ..

:huh:

haha, swapping places with you ;)

We need more of Luton/Watford games, good rivalry, shame we've missed them in recent years. 

• Sad 1

On 18/03/2022 at 16:45, Fox92 said:

Luton pushing top 6 too.

3rd now. Surely we’re all Luton here? Would be amazing to see them in the Prem. don’t think they’ll get automatic, but out of the play off places at the minute I’d happily take any of them. Luton mainly, then Blackburn, then Sheff U then Town. 

• Like 2

Wouldn't be surprised if, behind the scenes, Derby's administrators have accepted that there's no way back for the club now to get out of this turmoil and that they're in dialogue with a fan's group representative over creating another Derby F.C. from scratch.

On 19/03/2022 at 21:05, Manini said:

3rd now. Surely we’re all Luton here? Would be amazing to see them in the Prem. don’t think they’ll get automatic, but out of the play off places at the minute I’d happily take any of them. Luton mainly, then Blackburn, then Sheff U then Town. 

Be the smallest ground ever in the prem as well lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Wouldn't be surprised if, behind the scenes, Derby's administrators have accepted that there's no way back for the club now to get out of this turmoil and that they're in dialogue with a fan's group representative over creating another Derby F.C. from scratch.

Derby aren't going out of business. The administrators were rejecting multi million pound bids for players like Lawrence in January when they were supposedly running out of money. They've got keen interest from a few parties.