Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

If all results stay the same at the bottom it'll be all but done, Reading will be double figures points ahead of all the bottom three with five to play.

If Reading can win today and Derby lose, a Fulham win next Friday night against Derby confirms their promotion and Derby's relegation. I'm going to that match with the Fulham supporting OH, so that would be ideal :D

Edit: FFC also need to beat Cov tomorrow.

Edited by FoyleFox

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Forest vs. Bournemouth on 3rd May could be a huge game.

Forest are gonna win the POs I reckon.

I wouldn’t rule them out for automatic promotion yet. This feels very reminiscent of Reading in the 2011-12 season when they started off really shit and then just became unstoppable, winning almost every game in the last few months and stealing promotion. 

Reading should consider themselves outrageously lucky that there have been 3 even worse teams. 

Sounds like they’re in real shit anyway though, with barely any contracted players for next season and I wouldn’t be surprised if they finished 24th next year. 

1 hour ago, Asha said:

I wouldn’t rule them out for automatic promotion yet. This feels very reminiscent of Reading in the 2011-12 season when they started off really shit and then just became unstoppable, winning almost every game in the last few months and stealing promotion. 

Gonna be tight, both Forest and Bournemouth have tough games plus they are both playing each other in May.

Huddersfield have the easier run in (on paper) but it's not always how it goes. Fulham will get promoted this week.

Our Nige is very fortunate to still be in a job down in Bristol. 1-1 at home today against the bottom club with 10 men. Fans are not impressed but he's still got 2 years left on his contract and the club can't afford to sack him. Seems that his stock has never been lower. 

On 09/04/2022 at 21:20, Spudulike said:

Our Nige is very fortunate to still be in a job down in Bristol. 1-1 at home today against the bottom club with 10 men. Fans are not impressed but he's still got 2 years left on his contract and the club can't afford to sack him. Seems that his stock has never been lower. 

Shows how much he misses and relies on shakey being by his side. 

Reading winning at Sheffield United, happy days hopefully Middlesbrough make play offs instead.

Cov winning at Birmingham which is big too. So tight for those play off spots.

Edited by Fox92